DescriptionRegional Foreclosure Specialist - Attorney Oversight is responsible for working directly with the Foreclosure Attorney Network and the Foreclosure Milestone Teams to ensure all investor/insurer requirements are completed both accurately and timely from first legal through the foreclosure sale. Identify and conduct review of past standard timelines on a loan level basis and address ineffeciencies. Act as the Single Point of Contact for the Attorney on foreclosure related matters. Work closely with Vendor Management on overall attorney performance, and coordinate escalation for aged inventory through reporting, conference calls and and escalations to management as needed. In addition, perform internal QC audit responses associated with the overall timeline and ensuring Investor/Insurer/Regularory compliance requirement are met by the Attorney Network and Foreclosure Department.
*This position can be fully Remote*
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop a strong working relationship with Attorney Network and Foreclosure Department.
- Review and maintain oversight of past due and approaching timelines for FNMA, GNMA (FHA,VA,USDA & Private Investors) with Attorney Network.
- Ensure accounts are properly documented with actions taken, correspondence, and explanation of controllable vs non controllable delays.
- Provide training and guidance to the Attorney Network as necessary to ensure files are being managed and updated according to policy.
- Review reports for out of standard or approaching timelines and address inefficiencies.
- Coordinate and conduct working sessions and conference calls with the Attorney Network to review their files, monitor for status and resolution of any issues identified.
- Knowledgeable in agency, investor or insurer timelines and documents requirements for judicial and non-judicial foreclosures.
- Perform QC and provide responses and support for internal or regulatory compliance audits
- Working knowledge of mortgage banking, familiarity with RESPA, FDCPA & federal and state laws related to legal.
- Update databases to ensure information is accurate, complete, and accessible. Maintain records and files. Perform periodic analyses and review of data. Investigate questionable items.
- Provide mentoring to new staff members, assist in special projects as assigned.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance. Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of Fiserv/Loanserv, Vendorscape, Lenstar and LPS Desktop
- Proficient in Microsoft Word
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED OR 2-4 years of related experience and/or training
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
The Property Preservation Specialist will be responsible for reviewing reports produced by our preservation vendor and identifying any and all issues which will prevent deterioration to the Freedom Mortgage serviced asset. The Property Pre…
Foreclosure Specialist is responsible for working directly with governmental, special servicing, private label, and high profile investors while making decisions and providing resolutions regarding foreclosure issues in order to minimize risks a…
This position is responsible for Bulk and Flow Mortgage Servicing Loan transfers from various Mortgage Banking Institutions. Assist with the oversight of the daily operations of the mortgage servicing transfers which must b…
Summary Supervising and coordinating activities of workers engaged in handling foreclosure files. Essential Job Functions: Carrying out management responsibilities in ac…
Summary The Vice President – Loss Mitigation is responsible for the oversight and compliance of the loss mitigation process (processing, underwriting, closing) of all workouts. In addition, this positio…
The Senior GSE and PMI Claims Analyst is responsible for the QC, audit and oversight of claims filed, and various administrative procedures in the GSE and PMI claims process. The Senior Analyst's duties are to ensure that policies and procedure…
Perform assigned functions within Correspondence & Research in a timely and accurate manner, while ensuring compliance with all state, federal and investor guidelines. Duties may include, but are not limited to, reviewing loans based on inve…
Summary The Loss Mitigation Specialist will serve as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for Freedom’s customers that are in a loan default situation to find resolution to preserving home ownership or to ident…
Supervising and coordinating activities of workers engaged in handling Contested Default files. Provide management with status updates and prepare a variety of complex reports to ensure compliance with all agency, investor and insurer guidelines…