The Corporate Recruiter is responsible to lead the recruiting process for all divisions, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring. A successful Corporate Recruiter will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis to identify hiring needs, in addition to sourcing candidates using various tools and recruiting technology, including job boards, social media networks and employee referrals.
Essential Job Functions:
- Network with referral partners and passive and proactive candidates
- Develop strategies on current openings acting quickly to changing priorities
- Develop and maintain strong consultative relationships with hiring managers and candidates
- Develop new and effective sourcing strategies geared toward attracting top talent
- Sources passive candidates through networking using the recruiter’s existing data base and Internet research technique
- Create and maintain a strong pipeline of passive talent
- Ability to handle high recruiting volumes of 15-25 requisitions at a time
- Research and attend industry recruiting and networking events
- Staying abreast of industry trends regarding competitive marketplace
- Keep up to date on latest and greatest sourcing tools and techniques
- Adapt quickly to changing hiring priorities and formulate plans to fill new roles quickly
- Leverage and maintain in-house database (PeopleFluent) to build virtual pipeline
- Understand and leverage staffing metrics to evangelize success of the department
- Must able to flex into sales related open requisitions when necessary
- Assist in developing job descriptions for required experience and background to meet the ideal candidate profile for assigned branches
- Assist in on boarding on new candidates
- Establishes and maintains relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs
- Meet hiring goals as determined by the Recruiting Department
- Offer interviewing and on-boarding guidance to Hiring Managers throughout the recruitment process
- Develop and maintain strong candidate relationships for current and future hiring needs
- Generate a high volume of daily outbound cold and warm calls
- Communicate culture of organization to prospective candidates
- Problem solve with "out of the box" recruiting strategies
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum high school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University preferred or 5 plus yrs. experience as a recruiter
- Prefer both corporate and agency experience
- Commitment to and successfully achieve (and exceed) hiring goals as determined by the company
- Highly competitive, engaging and self-motivated attitude
- Experience with Applicant tracking systems (PeopleFluent, Taleo, or Peoplesoft)
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) & Social Media
- Superior written and verbal communication skill
- Strong LinkedIn exposure and experience
- Exceptional experience in initiating cold & warm calls, creating email campaigns
- Ability to insert company knowledge into conversation, and social media demonstrated knowledge
- Deep contact list in mortgage industry
- Ability to be proactive while working independently and with a team
- Currently maintains a network of general mortgage professionals and referral partners
- Ability to target companies and passive candidates by leveraging all available on-line and offline resources
- Able to work and adapt quickly and efficiently with change
- Strong knowledge of the local, state and national mortgage industry including direct and indirect competition and demographics including direct and indirect competition and demographics, as well as NMLS use savvy
- Must be proficient in working with Applicant Tracking systems to ensure all efforts are consistently up to date to enable accurate and timely
- Ability to travel
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference.
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple holidays - because our team is our family, and your downtime and wellbeing are just as important to us as your time in work-mode.
Our salaries are competitive - rewarding your experience, hard work, and commitment. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.
We offer several medical plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.
Summary The Corporate Recruiter is responsible to lead the recruiting process for all divisions, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring. A successful Corporate Recruiter wil…