The Receptionist is responsible for answering phones; routing messages to the appropriate person or department, general office tasks, providing a secure environment at each location, greeting visitors and managing requires supplies for the location. This position must adhere to the company’s Business Dress Attire policy and follow the appropriate call routing policies. On the job training will be provided.
Essential Job Functions:
- Answer telephones with professional demeanor and direct to designated party.
- Utilizes Interaction Client Software
- Greet incoming visitors and connect with internal parties.
- Prepare and send correspondence.
- Fax/scan loan information as needed.
- Complete projects utilizing computer and or Microsoft Excel.
- Accept mail, UPS, and FedEx packages.
- Schedule meetings utilizing Microsoft Outlook.
- Support Facilities management and department as needed.
- General clerical duties as assigned.
- Flexible for either the 8am – 5pm OR 9am-6pm EST Shifts
Other Related Duties:
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Customer service oriented and focused
- Possess multi-tasking capabilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school education; or one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More