- An overall experience of 8+ years in hands on coding and other SDLC activities in web development.
- Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Work experience in ReactJS based UI framework (like Bootstrap UI).
- Familiarity with more current specifications of EcmaScript.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals: Data Structures and Algorithms, Network Architecture.
- Experience integrating RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Solid Experience with Debugging tools (Example: FullStory).
- Experience with Analytics tools (Example: Google Analytics, UXCam, Appcenter, Amplitude).
- Solid Experience building unit test and code coverage (Example: Jest, Jasmine, Karma, SonarQube).
- Solid Experience in building secured applications.
- Experience in integrating and using static security analysis tools (Example: OWASP, NPM Audit).
- Experience in application performance monitoring using enterprise tool. (Example: New Relic)
- Solid understanding of application lifecycle management and screen transitions.
- Previous development work experience of application rewrite from legacy to modern UI technology is a huge plus.
- Past work experience in Java technologies is a plus.
- BS or higher in Computer Science or related technology field
- Relevant professional certification will be considered as a testament to the candidate being on a constant learning path.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
The Senior Business Analyst formulates and defines project scope based on business objectives and technology capabilities through a combination of research, fact-finding, understanding of applicable business systems and indu…
Front End Angular Developer At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working with leading technologies that include Angular JS to help transform our business. We are searching for a Senior Developer who has honed h…
Freedom Mortgage is looking for qualified Full Stack Java Engineers To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representat…
Job Description: Technical Lead We are looking for a self-motivated hands-on Software Technical Lead to play a key role with a primary focus on enterprise wide Document Automation initiatives. This individual will…
Please enter Job Description Summary We are seeking a fullstack engineer with strong Node.js and functional programming (Scala & Ruby) skills. Our applications leverage Node.js, Bootstrap, JQuery, Mondo DB, El…
Summary The Software Engineer is responsible for formulating and defining system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems. This position is …
At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working with leading technologies that include Mulesoft to manage our move toward Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). We are searching for experienced, senior level Mulesoft Development Engineers to…
Partners with other senior IT members to enable and continuously improve day-to-day Lakewood technology operations as well as prepare the Lakewood Administration Environment to scale at the pace of Freedom business. This role leads the team that…
Tech Lead Job Description A senior level developer responsible for leading a development team Provide hands on development and mentoring as necessary for other members of the development team Co…