Essential Job Functions:
- Set up electronic files for the auditors.
- Complete full re-verification process in a timely manner, not to exceed 60 days from the audit selection.
- Create re-verification letters based on the post-closing quality control selection of credit documents.
- Ensure that all addresses for re-verification letters are correct, and documentation is for the correct borrower.
- Assist re-verifying routine audit selections, including early payment default selections.
- Precisely and accurately update all re-verification responses, and resend if applicable.
- Adequately communicate findings to other team members if necessary.
- Research file to determine best documents to be re-verified, and verify contact information.
- Present errors and questions to manager for clarification if needed.
- Order and place pre-determined documentation in the electronic files for the Quality Analysts to use in their review process.
- Order, stack and supply electronic files for all of the Credit Agencies when requested for their audit purposes.
- Clerical support of any type including but not limited to copying, scanning and mailing.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Other Related Duties:
Performs other related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- High School/GED or equivalent; or four (4) to five (5) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Prioritization skills.
- Works well in a team environment and with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to multi-task and embrace a constantly changing environment.
- Detail oriented with an ability to prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Microsoft Access experience would be a plus.
- Advanced telephone etiquette, with excellent command of language and communication skills.
Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma or GED and one to two years related experience and/or training
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Summary The primary role of the Servicing Business Control Manager is to oversee departmental and process related audits to determine risks, effectiveness of controls, compliance with requirements, and assess if pe…
The Manager – Foreclosure Attorney Oversight is responsible for coordinating, monitoring and management of the Foreclosure Attorney Network, Foreclosure Regional Attorney Oversight Specialist. This includes working directly with the Attorney to…
The VA Claim Processing Specialist is responsible for the Quality Control Review of all VA Basic expense claims and all non-conveyance claims including Third Party claims, max guaranty claims, Compromise Sales and Refunding claims in accordance…
Seeking a highly motivated individual to lead and manage the Business Channel Support team supporting our Core Platform within each supported Channel areas. This position will reside in the Enterprise IT Business Service Desk; and, will be respo…
Summary: Designs the user acceptance testing process to verify that requirements and business objectives are successfully met. Writes test plans, engages with business users to determine if the delivered functional…
Workforce Analyst, Jr Soar With Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial bet…
The Loss Mitigation Supervisor will be responsible, directly or through staff, for protecting the assets of the company in bankruptcies, repossessions and other legal proceedings. This position plans, directs, supervises and evaluates work flow…
Freedom Mortgage is seeking a full-time infrastructure operations night shift manager, as part of the infrastructure operations team, to manage an offshore team of administrators and engineers. This position is demandin…
Summary Responsible for processing servicing loan documents, in paper and image format, and load them into the document management system to optimize business processes, meet regulatory requirements and customer care need…