The Quality Assurance Manager will play an integral role in carrying out the control, audit, and process documentation strategy for the Commission team. This individual will draft, maintain, and perform regularly scheduled control testing and will also coordinate internal or external audits with the commission team and leadership. This individual will need to be well versed in all aspects of variable compensation including but not limited to plan documents, payroll processes, key stakeholders, business processes, etc.
Essential Job Functions may include:
- Create, draft, implement, and test regularly scheduled controls to verify accuracy of variable payments
- Act as the contact for QA and control related inquiries from leadership
- Ensure existing processes are being followed as intended and with expected results
- Must have strong analytical skills, combined with impeccable business judgment and ability to communicate with seasoned management. Collaborative working style and ability to work with external and internal teams
Other Related Duties:
Performs other related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Must be able to demonstrate a history of working with complex systems, processes, and products.
- Knowledge of control testing concepts, documentation, and best practices
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
- Knowledge of the mortgage industry – terminology and rules of engagement
- Effective organizational skills desired.
- Prefer a broad range of skills within Commissions/finance discipline to effectively perform routine to complex assignments.
- Be self-motivated with a professional work ethic, strong customer focus, and conflict resolution ability.
- Must have strong analytical skills; be able to demonstrate a history of reconciliation work, and an ability to troubleshoot to the root cause of problems.
- Strong attention to detail.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business management, finance, accounting, or other appropriate subject matter, field, or equivalent applicable related experience required.
- Three to five years of related experience in variable pay or Quality Assurance oversight
- Experience with implementation of a data system and understanding of system configuration.
- Experience with the administration and configuration of commission systems is preferred
This position does not require professional licensing, certification or registration.
Ability to read words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers. Ability to comprehend and write simple instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Regular and substantial contact with others. Contacts usually involve discussions related to policies and programs. Handles sensitive, complex, and/or confidential information.
Customer Service Relationships:
Requires moderate interpersonal and communication skills to ensure that customer requests or needs are met. Acknowledges and clarifies customer inquiries, requests, or complaints to ensure that needs are identified, documented and addressed.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference.
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offering paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple holidays - because our team is our family, and your downtime and wellbeing are just as important to us as your time in work-mode.
Our salaries are competitive - rewarding your experience, hard work, and commitment. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.
We offer several medical plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.
Soar With Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. Inves…
Summary: This position is responsible in overseeing the delivery of a high quality, transactional and administrative HR Shared Services team. Provides guidance to team members and prioritizes all services within th…
Summary This role will participate in several business unit rotations and ensure alignment of business and HR strategies, service and delivery. Essential Job Functions: …
Summary The Corporate Trainer will support the Corporate Training Manager in the development, organization and facilitation of training materials and courses to ensure company training requirements are met for empl…
Summary: The Wholesale Operations Manager role provides leadership support for a specific function within a Wholesale regional operations center. Scope includes client facing operations management of specific…
Position may be remote Summary: The Project Review UW is responsible for reviewing documentation in detail for all new and existing condominium and cooperative projects to ensure compliance with intern…
Traditional Retail Processor (in Pacific or Mountain time zones) - The Loan Processor is responsible for processing contracts and loan applications.…
Call Center Quality Assurance Reps Responsible for monitoring the sales division. They currently monitor two loan applications per loan advisor. At the present ti…
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned. The Branch Lead Processor is a subject matter expert with full doc loans and processes and will be responsible for working with processors with…