The focus of Software QA Test Automation Engineer III position will be to provide technical leadership to the test automation team and be responsible for designing and developing automated test solutions, create and maintain test automation framework, develop and execute automated test plans. This position is required minimum 8 years total hands-on experience, including 5 years leading SDLC compliant on-shore and off-shore QA test automation teams. The position is also responsible for creation, execution, and maintenance of test automation scripts, and creation of reporting metrics associated with the automation tests. This position manily requires Java development experience and ability to maintain and improve Java-based automation frameworks.
Essential Job Functions:
- Must have at least three years of previous experience with Core Java or Angular/React development
- Develop Automation Testing Framework & Automated Test Cases
- Write and execute ATDD (Acceptance Test Driven Development), Selenium, and Java
- Design, development and implementation of automated test suites
- Perform automated build acceptance and regression test suites
- Work closely with QA, subject matter experts and Development to understand the product architecture
- Establish automation best practices, framework model, execution metrics
- Deliver solutions in accordance with enterprise standards and within development and operational guardrails
- Execute manual functional tests when needed as well as take on other tasks that help the team
- Lead in Installation, integration and configuration of Jenkins CI/CD, including installation of Jenkins plugins.
- Mentor and direct other testers in automation principles
- Constantly evaluate the test automation strategy and approach to identify areas of improvement (i.e. test automation frameworks, dynamic data collection methodologies, coding standards, components and object repository methods, etc.)
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging, as well as recommending changes to improve the established processes.
- Working closely with team to review the Git PR and review the changes adhere to the coding standards
Other Related Duties:
Performs other related duties as assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Experienced in Design and implementation of automation framework for Web and mobile automation
- Maintained Selenium and Java Automation Code and resources in source code controls like Git for improvements and new features.
- Experience with any one of these tools - Cypress/ puppeteer/ webdriverIO is required
- Experienced in testing WEB Services through REST-assured, and Postman
- Expertise in writing and executing API and Webservice Tests
- Docker experience is must
- Automation experience in cloud or AWS environment
- Testing experience in React/Angular/ Polymer/Vue js environment
- Good knowledge and testing experience on Mobile testing tool like Appium
- Proficient in writing Selenium Web Driver automation scripts in JAVA using Maven, Cucumber
- Highly organized, self-motivated, customer oriented and able to work independently as well as within a team and with internal business and technology partners
- Previous experience in Mortgage Banking and/or associated lines of business is highly preferred
- Experience working in an Agile development environment is a plus
- Strong written/oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to identify errors, fix defects and make adjustments in a testing environment.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a Four (4) year College or University.
- 8 years of hands-on experience in the development and maintenance of Selenium automated testing framework
- 5+ years of experience working with Functional, API, System, Regression, UAT and Database testing.
- 6+ years of experience working with cross-browser testing, compatibility testing and mobile device testing experience on Web applications.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as policy and procedure manuals, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Freedom Mortgage Corporation, a national lender headquartered in Southern New Jersey, is looking for a Software Engineer with a strong technical background to work on implementation of automation solutions using RPA. Experience: 5+ years of experience in software development. 2+ years…
Freedom Mortgage Corporation seeks a Technical Lead, Software Engineer in their Boca Raton, FL office to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple ongoing projects, and deliver automation solutions by leveraging various technologies. Participate in all phases of the software development cycle from inception, design, development, implementat…
Manage the overall look of application development projects. Responsible for leading a development project team. Provide hands on development and mentoring as necessary for other members of the development team. Coding approximately 30-50% of the time. Define high level application designs. Establish technical vision and work with developers t…
Description/Summary : The Senior Business Intelligence (BI) Developer is a member of Enterprise Data Solutions team, working collaboratively with end users to develop reports using enterprise BI systems and provide accessible information for decision-making. The Senior BI developer will use data from multiple sour…
The Product Director is responsible for supporting the SVP, IT Product Management in the development and implementation of the automation strategy within technology products. Will work closely with business leadership to identify desired features and functionality, as well as opportunities for improvement. This role will foster eff…
The Data Strategy and Governance (DSG) organization is seeking a talented Data Governance Specialist to help grow our Data Governance Architecture team capabilities. You will leverage your experience to provide data analysis and acumen in promoting integration, re-usability, data quality and governance, and scalability across our Product platf…
The Business Analyst will be responsible for capturing business objectives by documenting the current/future state of critical business operations, automated systems process and reporting through a combination of skills leveraging; research, fact finding, interview sessions and the understanding of applicable business systems. The An…
Description/Summary : As part of the IM group, the Manager of Business Intelligence will provide Freedom Mortgage with managing, updating, and operating segments of our development team and the affiliated technical processes. Essential Functions : …
The Product Owner is responsible for the tactical implementation of the Product strategy. Will work closely with Product Managers, Business Analysts, Engineers and leadership to create user stories and prioritized backlogs that are value-add, metric driven and contribute to the success of the business. This role will foster effective cross-tea…
Management of infrastructure systems and initiatives within local, remote, cloud data centers, and widely distributed corporate network with the responsibility to ensure the various systems are stable, available, and reliable with the capability of meeting the goals and objectives of the business. Evaluate vendor proposals a…