The focus of Software QA Test Automation Engineer II position will be designing and developing automated test solutions, create and maintain test automation framework, develop and execute automated test plans. This position is required minimum 5 years total hands-on experience. The position is also responsible for creation, execution, and maintenance of test automation scripts.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop Automation Testing Framework & Automated Test Cases
- Write and execute ATDD (Acceptance Test Driven Development), Selenium, and Java
- Write and execute API and Webservice Tests using Java libraries
- APIs focused automation integration testing
- Design, development and implementation of automated test suites
- Perform automated build acceptance and regression test suites
- Interpret test results and diagnose coding issues
- Work closely with QA Functional team, subject matter experts and Development to understand the product architecture
- Deliver solutions in accordance with enterprise standards and within development and operational guardrails
- Execute manual functional tests when needed as well as take on other tasks that help the team
Other Related Duties:
Performs other related duties as assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Experinced working with Selenium webdriver/ IDE and core Java and Java scripting is required
- Demonstrated experience in additional industry standard programming or scripting languages C# or python is preferred
- Experience performing test automation in a continuous integration environment
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Experience with onshore and offshore model
- Mobile Automation experience using Appium or similar tools
- Experience in Shift-left process and early automation
- Experience with Github branching process and performing code review
- Must have experience with Maven build, modularity and dependencies
- Experience with integrating automation tests with CI/CD pipeline
- Experience in OpenEdge/Progress application automation is a plus
- Automation script execution using Docker on AWS ECS/Fargate is a plus
- Experience in executing SQL queries and testing database tables a plus
- Experience with integration automation framework with Selenium and Jenkins
- Good understanding UNIX command and shell scripting
- Good understanding of cross browser testing, compatibility testing and mobile device testing experience on Web applications
- Experience and good understanding with Eclipse, Visual Studio Code, Postman, SOAP UI, Java, REST APIs, JSON, SOAP/XML, HTTPS etc.
- Highly organized, self-motivated, customer oriented and able to work independently as well as within a team and with internal business and technology partners
- Previous experience in Mortgage Banking and/or associated lines of business is highly preferred
- Strong written/oral communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a Four (4) year College or University.
- 6 years of hands-on experience in the development and maintenance of a Selenium with java automated testing framework
- 5+ years of experience working with Functional, API, System, Regression, UAT and Database testing.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as policy and procedure manuals, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
The Director, Reporting is responsible for overseeing the design and development of complex reporting with an understanding of current business processes and metrics as they relate to delivering software with an emphasis on Quality Assurance. &n…
Results oriented Software QA Manager with minimum 10 years total hands-on experience, including 8 years leading SDLC compliant on-shore and off-shore QA test teams. Proven liaison and partnership skills to effectively manage client expectations …
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Utilize your collaborative skills to work with business partners, IT managers/staff, to ensure high reliability, availability, and performance of applications. …
The Product Owner is responsible for the tactical implementation of the Product strategy. Will work closely with Product Managers, Business Analysts, Engineers and leadership to create user stories and prioritized backlogs that are value-add, me…
Results oriented Software QA Engineer lead with minimum 8 years total hands-on experience, including 5 years leading SDLC compliant on-shore and off-shore QA test teams. Proven liaison and partnership skills to effectively manage client ex…
The performance test engineer is an integral part of the Performance Testing team working in a dynamic fast paced, agile environment. S/he should have advanced experience writing LoadRunner scripts and be able to jump onto any performance …
Role Description: In concert with Enterprise and Application Architects, define emerging and core technology suite for digital operations (lending process improvements) Engage technology companies Identify…
Summary The Senior Business Analyst formulates and defines process and reporting scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry re…
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer develops integrations between Marketing Cloud, Sales/Service clouds and third-party applications. Creates and manages complex workflow rules, data validation, and system triggers. …