The Property Preservation Insurance Adjustor will be responsible for reviewing reports produced by our hazard claim vendor and identifying any and all hazard claims filed to ensure Freedom receives the max claim amount based on the damage. The Property Preservation Insurance Adjustor will be responsible for reviewing approved and denied hazard claims on damaged properties, working to provide supporting documentation to the hazard claim vendor, coordinating all efforts surrounding collecting proceeds.
- Responsible for reviewing all approved and denied hazard claims to ensure maximum proceeds are obtained.
- Reviewing bids for damaged property repairs.
- Working directly with the hazard claim vendor to provide supporting claim documentation, draft supplement response, and obtaining updates on the hazard claim.
- Work directly with Director and Vice President of Property Preservation to provide weekly updates on all hazard claim decisions.
- Responsible for conducting monthly vendor scorecard audits.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with directives, both verbal and electronic, from regulatory agencies, CFPB, GSE’s, investors and insurers for Default Services functional work groups.
- Review of various current reports and assistance with identification of new reports, including ensuring department SLAs are met.
- Establish and foster a work culture at all levels within the organization, which is positive, collaborative, respectful, optimistic, and capable of driving long term operational sustainability.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance. Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Serve as primary point of contact to internal and external parties for escalations related to one or more business functions in pre/post foreclosure areas to minimize reputation impact to Freedom Mortgage and ensure optimal resolution for business unit.
- Reviewing account history and putting together a chronological history of the preservation efforts.
- Provide mentoring to new staff members, assist in special projects as assigned.
- Assist with special projects.
- Assist in the drafting and publishing of process job aides.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree from a Four (4) year College or University; or four (4) to six (6) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Regional Foreclosure Specialist - Attorney Oversight is responsible for working directly with the Foreclosure Attorney Network and the Foreclosure Milestone Teams to ensure all investor/insurer requirements are completed both accurately and time…
Sr. Foreclosure Document Specialist is responsible for executing documents for the Default area while working directly with governmental, special servicing, private label, and high profile investors while making decisions and providing resolutio…
Supervises internal Call Center inbound and outbound customer telephone activities and functions including, but not limited to CSR staff performing telephone service support for inbound customer calls and outbound telemarketing campaigns. …
The Director, Loss Recovery will be responsible for the day-to-day activities related to defaulted loan loss analysis and recovery of bill-backs through claims to vendors, prior servicer and originators. The Director will be responsible for ens…
SUPERVISOR, SPOC (SINGLE POINT OF CONTACT) Summary The SPOC Supervisor is responsible for the oversight and compliance of the Single Point of Contact team in the Loss Mitigation gr…
Soar With Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This …
Summary This position is responsible for a variety of quality control functions to ensure we are in compliance with regulatory and investor underwriting and servicing requirements and guidelin…
Summary: The Escrow Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that all aspects of Escrow Administration are performed in a timely and accurately manner while remaining compliant with all State, Federal and Investor gu…
The Property Preservation Specialist will be responsible for reviewing reports produced by our preservation vendor and identifying any and all issues which will prevent deterioration to the Freedom Mortgage serviced asset. The Property Pre…