- Provide vision and direction to key IT initiatives by integrating processes, systems, and information to fulfill objectives impacting multiple business stakeholders.
- Initiate, plan and execute projects while monitoring and controlling the project lifecycle processes to ensure the timely delivery of quality solutions. Work directly with business stakeholders, IT delivery teams (Business Analysts, Development, Quality Assurance, and others) to define project objectives and scope.
- Define and manage collections of projects under driving programs to deliver complex objectives in rapid iterations. Direct the project throughout the life cycle, aligning project resources to achieve goals and ensuring established timelines are met.
- Measure and monitor progress at clearly defined points in the process to ensure that the project is delivered on time, within budget, and that it meets or exceeds expectations. Motivate team members and sponsors to accomplish goals and timelines. Communicate and distribute information to project members and executives.
- Negotiate project plans, time frames, and trade-off with Business Partners, and apprise management of impact to project while appropriately balancing project scope, schedule, budget, quality and risks. Develop, analyze and manage project plans and appropriate project management documentation.
- Minimum of ten plus years full-time work experience with large-scale production systems and/or data platforms and/or high availability cloud-based applications.
- B.S. or B.A. or equivalent work experience required; advanced degree or certification beneficial.
- Proven track record of completing projects to specifications while dealing with challenges such as cross-team dependencies, changing schedules and constantly evolving requirements.
- Proven track record of driving multiple teams on parallel projects, balancing resourcing and priorities to meet business needs.
- Relevant work experience in technology with a broad understanding across multiple IT disciplines.
- Strong professional development skills such as oral and written communications, personal credibility, teamwork and collaboration, work planning, and estimating. Ability to present different messaging across all project stakeholders including executives, business and IT senior management, vendors and team members.
- Highly organized, self-motivated, customer oriented and able to work independently as well as within a team and with internal business and technology partners including executive management.
- Skilled in building and motivating technical teams and possess ability to build strategic relationships and influence people at all levels of the organization.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked environment with solid change management, negotiation and facilitation skills
- Facilitate the selection of technology product/service vendors where needed
- Solid change management, negotiation and facilitation skills
- Previous experience in Mortgage Banking and/or associated lines of business is highly preferred
- Implement and manage tools and processes to support various project types (ex. Workfront, JIRA, Confluence)
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
The Information Risk Manager is responsible for driving the identification, assessment, measurement, monitoring and management of security risks. The Manager will focus primarily on the maintenance of an effective Information Security program an…
Summary The position initiates, plans and executes IT programs while monitoring and controlling the individual project work streams to ensure the timely delivery of quality solutions. This individual wi…
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Utilize your collaborative skills to work with business partners, IT managers and teammates to ensure high reliability, availability, and performance of applications. …
Software Performance Engineer At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working with leading technologies that include WebSphere Portal Server in a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to help transform our business. …
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Utilize your collaborative skills to work with business partners, IT managers/staff, to ensure high reliability, availability, and performance of applications. …
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is one of America’s largest privately held mortgage companies whose mission is to help enable our customers to realize the American dream of home ownership. At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working…
At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working with leading technologies that include Mulesoft to manage our move toward Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). We are searching for experienced, senior level Mulesoft Development Engineers to join …
Essential Job Functions: The Senior Business Rules Analyst is responsible for the execution of the business rule management process to ensure that business rules are valid and verified throughout the life cycle of…
The Product Owner is responsible for supporting the Product Owner (VP) in the development and implementation of the Consumer Self-Serve product’s technology strategy. Will work closely with business leadership to identify desired fea…