The Producing TL for Sales provides leadership and guides a team of Loan Advisors to achieve individual and team goals.
Essential Job Functions:
- Communicate the company’s goals and initiatives to team members – provide developmental plans to team member s as needed to drive improved performance
- Participate in and contribute to Company training initiatives as needed
- Report team standings (service, production, expectations) to Sales Management
- Responsible for agreed-upon minimum average monthly loan volume goals and minimum conversion metrics
- Ensure team members are held accountable to Company production, activity, and quality standards
- Monitor team members to ensure Compliance and adherence to sales scripts and setting customer expectations and creating a sense of urgency
- Manage team member turn times on speed of Docs Returned, leveraging e-acknowledgement and e-signatures technology
- Champion Company culture, acting as a source of information and inspiration for Team Members
- Monitor team member systems to ensure appropriate actions, conversions, and data integrity
- Responsible for production and activity reports for the team; including Lead Sources and internal administrative reporting
- Key contributor to the monthly recruiting results within the area
- Personally produce applications while assisting other team members to do the same
- Learn leadership and management best practices from the team’s Senior Team Lead and Sales Manager
- Must be willing to work 4 ten hour days Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday 10hr shifts
Other Related Duties:
Performs other related duties as assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Individual should be even tempered and detail oriented, Mentoring and communication skills are imperative to communicate at all levels. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- 2 years of sales management experience in the mortgage industry, at least 5 years of mortgage origination.
- Current leadership responsibilities overseeing mortgage loan origination
- Experience training and developing others in the mortgage industry
- Experience creating and delivering one-on-one and group presentations
- Success in growing sales and revenue goals (must be verifiable)
- Consistently achieves personal production goals
- Experience working in a high-volume and fast-paced sales environment
- Experience in prospecting, cultivating, and maintaining new and existing relationships from various sources
- Proficiency in telephone prospecting and closing
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential for this role.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree (B.A) from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Must have NMLS and SAFE, UST preferred.
- Must have a at least 1 active licenses
Ability to read and interpret documents such as policy and procedure manuals, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
Ability to solve practical problems and solve a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardizations exists. Ability to intemperate a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Customer Service Relationships:
Assesses and diffuses problem situations and requires influencing others to reach consensus. Requires tact and diplomacy to handle difficult customer relationships. Explores alternatives and creative solutions to meeting the needs of customers.
Tasks are multiple and diverse with some interrelationship across processes. Work requires the direct application of a variety of procedures, policies and/or precedents.
Work is normally performed in a typical interior work environment which does not subject the employee to any hazardous or unpleasant elements.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference.
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offering paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple holidays - because our team is our family, and your downtime and wellbeing are just as important to us as your time in work-mode.
Our salaries are competitive - rewarding your experience, hard work, and commitment. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.
We offer several medical plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.
Summary The Call Center Sales Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily operations. This person will be responsible for ensuring the department run efficiently while achieving and maintaining all established …
Summary: The Senior Sales Coach provides ongoing Training and Coaching to call center loan advisors in addition to mentoring Sales Coaches. The position is designed to help create an atmosphere of continuous perfor…
Summary The Assoc. Director Sales for the Call Center is responsible for overseeing the daily operations. This person will be responsible for ensuring the department runs efficiently while achieving and maintaining…
Summary The Pipeline Manager is responsible for overseeing a sales team’s loans from application through closing, ensuring that loan originations and processing milestones are met within expected timeframes.…
This individual will assist with and manage key business initiatives that will include prioritization and alignment of business needs, resource scheduling, communication to associates and executive leadership. The ideal candidate will have a pro…
Summary: Will serve as Pricing Exception Analyst in a Call Center environment. Will be responsible for ensuring adherence to the exception policy protocols. Key responsibilities will include processing exception re…
Summary The Administrative Assistant is responsible for assisting our Program Manager with administering the Licensed New Hire Sales Readiness Program. The person in this role provides administrative support for th…
Summary The Document Coordinator is responsible for obtaining, performing a comprehensive review, filing and updating the system for various documents. Essential Job Functions may include: …
Summary VP, Purchase Sales will be responsible for running day to day sales operations and ultimately growing a dedicated team of Loan Officers (LO's) whose primary responsibility is originating loans (Purchase …