The Producing TL for Sales provides leadership and guides a team of Loan Advisors to achieve individual and team goals.
Essential Job Functions:
- Communicate the company’s goals and initiatives to team members – provide developmental plans to team member s as needed to drive improved performance
- Participate in and contribute to Company training initiatives as needed
- Report team standings (service, production, expectations) to Sales Management
- Responsible for agreed-upon minimum average monthly loan volume goals and minimum conversion metrics
- Ensure team members are held accountable to Company production, activity, and quality standards
- Monitor team members to ensure Compliance and adherence to sales scripts and setting customer expectations and creating a sense of urgency
- Manage team member turn times on speed of Docs Returned, leveraging e-acknowledgement and e-signatures technology
- Champion Company culture, acting as a source of information and inspiration for Team Members
- Monitor team member systems to ensure appropriate actions, conversions, and data integrity
- Responsible for production and activity reports for the team; including Lead Sources and internal administrative reporting
- Key contributor to the monthly recruiting results within the area
- Personally produce applications while assisting other team members to do the same
- Learn leadership and management best practices from the team’s Senior Team Lead and Sales Manager
- Must be willing to work 4 ten hour days Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday 10hr shifts
Other Related Duties:
Performs other related duties as assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Individual should be even tempered and detail oriented, Mentoring and communication skills are imperative to communicate at all levels. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- 2 years of sales management experience in the mortgage industry, at least 5 years of mortgage origination.
- Current leadership responsibilities overseeing mortgage loan origination
- Experience training and developing others in the mortgage industry
- Experience creating and delivering one-on-one and group presentations
- Success in growing sales and revenue goals (must be verifiable)
- Consistently achieves personal production goals
- Experience working in a high-volume and fast-paced sales environment
- Experience in prospecting, cultivating, and maintaining new and existing relationships from various sources
- Proficiency in telephone prospecting and closing
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential for this role.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree (B.A) from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Must have NMLS and SAFE, UST preferred.
- Must have at least 1 active license.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Summary The Call Center Sales Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily operations. This person will be responsible for ensuring the department run efficiently while achieving and maintaining a…
Summary The Call Center Sales Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily operations. This person will be responsible for ensuring the department run efficiently while achieving and maintaining all established …
The Call Center Sales Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily operations. This person will be responsible for ensuring the department run efficiently while achieving and maintaining all established departmental goals. Achieves client ser…
The Assoc. Director Sales for the Call Center is responsible for overseeing the daily operations. This person will be responsible for ensuring the department runs efficiently while achieving and maintaining all established departmental goals. …
The B.A.S.E. Camp training program is an entry level career path designed to develop certified Call Center Sales trainers. B.A.S.E. Camp will provide participants an understanding of the mortgage industry, help them learn how to design cur…
The Producing TL for Sales provides leadership and guides a team of Loan Advisors to achieve individual and team goals. Essential Job Functions: Communicate the company’s goals and in…
Summary The Document Coordinator is responsible for obtaining, performing a comprehensive review, filing and updating the system for various documents. Essential Job Functions may include: …
Mortgage Sales Manager- Call Center Location: Deerfield Beach, FL The Call Center Sales Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily operations. This person will be responsible for ensuring the department run efficiently while ach…
Producing Team Lead Freedom Mortgage Location: Deerfield Beach, FL The Producing Team Leader (PTL) for Sales provides leadership and guides a team of Mortgage Loan Advisors to achieve individual and team…