(Could be 100% Remote. Indiana location preferred.)
The Human Resources Commissions Manager is responsible for executing on key strategic initiatives established by the Commissions Director as well as other key members of leadership. The Commissions Manager will also provide leadership, direction, and prioritization for the day-to-day activities within the HR Commission Team.
Essential Job Functions may include:
- Execute on key strategic initiatives established by HR leadership
- Leads the HR Commissions team in accordance with the organization’s strategic direction
- Staffs, manages and motivates a team of direct reports through coaching, development, and feedback
- Ensures there is a positive internal and external working relationship within the HR Commission Team and with key stakeholders by frequently communicating and soliciting feedback with both parties
- Provide real-time feedback to team members based on observations and standard operating procedures
- Responsible for partnering with key stakeholders to maintain all compliancy requirements of HR Commission processes
- Works to build HR Commission Team performance and group commitments to goals and objectives
- Understands and utilizes HR systems including Ultipro & LBAWare/Compensafe etc. to streamline processes and achieve deliverables.
- Efficient in reconciling, organizing, and extracting large amounts of data via Excel
- Engage and partner with stakeholders on design and execution of variable compensation including ensuring appropriate controls, tracking, and adherence processes are in place
- Partner with Finance to ensure evaluation of business impact of variable compensation spend is relative to business impact
- Research, coordinate and manage HR Commission records retention strategy
- Interacts and works closely with the HR Centers of Excellence to identify deliverable gaps and possible solutions
- Create & Execute on opportunities for automation, reduction of manual process, and simplifying processes that help drive accuracy, productivity, and transactional efficiencies
Manages staff and carries out leadership responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems. Responsible for onboarding process.
Appropriate travel may be up to 25%. This may change based on business needs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Solid critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Solid written and verbal communication, listening, organization and priority setting skills
- Able to think quickly, assess a situation and make a sound decision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities
- Strong knowledge of MS Outlook and the MS Office suite.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience resulting in comprehensive knowledge of HR operations, programs, technology and service delivery in a growing organization
- Experience in people/team management, setting expectations and goals and driving high levels of performance
- Extensive knowledge and experience building and managing an internal HR Commission Team model for internal customers
- Project management skills preferred.
- Prior process improvement experience is desirable.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Working in conjunction with the Sr. Director of HRSS, the HRIS Manager is responsible for ongoing management and support of the technical infrastructure for HR. Key accountabilities includes bure are not limited to: …
Summary: This position is responsible in overseeing the delivery of a high quality, transactional and administrative HR Shared Services team. Provides guidance to team members and prioritizes all services within th…
Summary: The Level 1 Commission Analyst is a key contributor in monitoring nationwide payouts related to corporate and individual sales compensation. Administers, supports, and manages Commission and Incentive Plan…
Summary: The Senior Payroll Analyst performs a wide variety of payroll processing activities to ensure the accuracy of the payroll for all employees. Will serves as a back-up to the Payroll Manager as needed. Maint…
Soar With Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. Inves…
The Business Process Management (BPM) Developer is responsible for the development of BPM and Workflow related projects and initiatives. The BPM Developer is responsible for contributing to the development of methodologies and best practice appr…
Release Coordinator At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working with leading technologies that include Angular 7, Micro Services and other exciting technologies to help transform our business. We are searching …
Summary: The IT Internal Auditor is responsible for the development and execution of internal audits which includes the below essential job functions. As an audit process and/or subject matter expert, the Senior IT…
Back end automation expansion support Troubleshoot system issues and help analyze application issues through such techniques as interpreting log files, reading stack traces, and data analysis to identify root cause of issues. Monitor s…