Servicing Onboarding Supervisor – Single Point of Contact
Soar With Us
Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This is only possible through our vast knowledge base and broad capabilities, and it’s demonstrated by our winning trajectory.
If you are…
- A strong leader. You’ll bring your colleagues together, keeping them motivated, connected, and well-resourced.
- A dedicated team player. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have no problem supporting your team.
- A stellar communicator. No matter who you’re speaking with, you listen, understand, and engage with confidence and expertise.
- A skillful multitasker. You’ll train and manage staff while ensuring your knowledge of our services is incredibly sharp and keep an eye on operational requirements… sometimes all in a single day.
- Tech savvy. You know your way around a computer and can pick up new programs in a snap, utilizing organizational tools to support your efficiency and performance.
… then you belong in the Freedom family.
The Opportunity: Servicing Onboarding Supervisor – Single Point of Contact
We’re looking for a skilled Servicing Onboarding Supervisor to join the Freedom family. Our ideal Servicing Onboarding Supervisor will be responsible for supervising the onboarding process within the Servicing Department. You’ll specifically mentor and monitor new hires for their first four weeks during nesting and serve as their Development Coach. You’ll be a fantastic communicator, highly organized, and have outstanding leadership skills.
What does the job look like?
As a Servicing Onboarding Supervisor – Single Point of Contact, your daily duties may include...
- Acting as the Single Point of Contact for recruiting to schedule and coordinate all interviews within their respective site locations.
- Participating in interviews with new employees and offering input on hiring decisions.
- Ordering equipment, procuring user IDs, and acting as liaison for Training.
- Supervising new hires for the first four weeks during nesting.
- Tracking performance and attendance issues and collaborating with the Human Resource Business Partner to develop improvement plans or terminate employment on case-by-case basis.
- Providing feedback to new hires on call handling and overall performance.
- Delegating 1:1s, group huddles, and team meetings.
Education & Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year College or University preferred
- 5-8 years of related work experience required
If you invest your drive and commitment with us, you’ll realize an incredible return, in a diverse environment where all staff can grow and flourish. With excellent training and development opportunities available at all levels, a great benefits package, and a talented working family all around you, with Freedom, you’ll enjoy a rewarding, challenging, and exciting career where you can reach incredible new heights.
Soar With Us
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Summary The Payment Processor is responsible for accurately and timely processing of customer mortgage payments to the servicing system daily. This position will work collaboratively with business units to ensure c…
The Loss Mitigation Loan Processor will evaluate the required documentation for all investor types (FHA, Conventional, VA, USDA) to determine if the loan is ready to be sent for underwriting. Additional duties may be assigned for loans that do not re…
The Loss Mitigation Supervisor will be responsible, directly or through staff, for protecting the assets of the company in bankruptcies, repossessions and other legal proceedings. This position plans, directs, supervises and evaluates work flow…
Summary: Position Description : The Customer Care Supervisor is responsible for the oversight and management of customer service/customer care including but not limited to; call center, web services and…
Position Description: The Supervisor, Loss Mitigation - Business Process Analyst will be responsible, directly or through staff, for protecting the assets of the company in bankruptcies, repossessions and other le…
Summary The Default Business Process Analyst is responsible for reviewing, researching, and deciphering regulatory and compliance material to translate for Default Management. They work closely with change m…
Summary Individual will be responsible for the overall performance and management of multiple supervisors and their teams within the customer care call center. Essential Job Fun…
Summary The Change Management Analyst is responsible for reviewing, researching, and deciphering regulatory and compliance material to translate for Servicing Management. The Change Management Analyst identifies new regulations and using di…
Position Summary: The Loss Mitigation Supervisor will be responsible, directly or through staff, for protecting the assets of the company in bankruptcies, repossessions and other legal proceedings. This position pl…