Freedom Mortgage Corporation, an industry leader in cutting-edge and emerging technologies, is seeking a MuleSoft Administrator to support and administer MuleSoft Enterprise Service base.
We are seeking an individual who is energetic, enthusiastic, and passionate about delivering superior and excellent services. Emphasis will be on managing, administering, implementing and supporting MuleSoft ESB in collaboration with development and middleware teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields or equivalent education and experience.
- 5+ years’ experience administering, managing, installing and Configuring Mule ESB.
- Working knowledge of system administration and server commands
- Understanding of data formats such as XML, CSV, and JSON
- Understanding of integration technologies such as HTTP, JMS, JDBC, REST, and SOAP
- Working knowledge of Anypoint Platform
- Managing users and resources
- Managing Mule applications
- Monitoring and analyzing Mule applications
- Configuring Mule applications
- Meeting performance and reliability goals
- Managing CloudHub infrastructure
- Automating administration tasks
- Advanced REST Client (or any other REST client application)
- Anypoint Platform CLI tool
- Apache JMeter 5.3
- Configure, deploy, manage, monitor, and analyze Mule applications on CloudHub.
- Configure load balancing and high availability options for Mule applications on CloudHub.
- Use the Anypoint Platform REST APIs to manage Mule applications on CloudHub
- Discovering and consuming APIs
- Configuring and activating API policy enforcement endpoints
- Exploring and applying various API policy types
- Promoting and versioning managed APIs
- Monitoring APIs
- Navigate Anypoint Platform.
- Document, test, and share APIs using Anypoint Exchange.
- Create, deploy, and manage API instances.
- Govern APIs with policies and SLA tiers.
- Promote APIs from one environment to another.
- Organize APIs with versioning.
- Analyze and monitor APIs using API Manager, Anypoint Analytics, and Anypoint Monitoring.
- Installing Runtime Fabric
- Enabling inbound traffic
- Deploying applications
- Configuring Runtime Fabric
- Scaling for high availability and performance
- Logging and monitoring
- Securing Runtime Fabric and Mule applications
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
IT Applications Administrator Job Description (Mid Level) We are looking to hire a skilled and motivated Mid Level IT Administrator who will be responsible for the day to day o…
Senior Director Project Operations – PMO As a senior leader within the IT PMO, the Director for Project Operations is critical to the success of the company’s initiatives through the direct management o…
Senior Mulesoft Software Engineer At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working with leading technologies that include Mulesoft to manage our move toward Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). We are searching for …
Qualifications 2-4 years of experience supporting medium to large sized corporations. Excellent understanding of Windows 10 and MacOS required Experience with iOS, iPadOS, and An…
The Telecommunications Business Administrator is responsible for coordination of telecom network orders, inventory management, billing reconciliations. and voice circuit MAC work across our national multi-site environment. …
At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working with leading technologies that include Mulesoft to manage our move toward Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). We are searching for experienced, senior level Mulesoft Development Engineers to…
Freedom Mortgage is seeking a Senior Data Analyst to work with our business, operations, governance, and technology teams to analyze data and drive insights including data quality, missing or incomplete elements, and ensure …
At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working with leading technologies that include We are seeking a Senior engineer / Tech Lead to join our progressive information technology team. This is an opportunity to develop your skills …
Description/Summary : The Solutions Architect (SA) is a member of Information Management team, supporting both new development/project and production support, as the highest-level technology domain expert. The SA is…