Call Center Sales Manager
Location: Woodbridge, VA
The Call Center Sales Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily operations. This person will be responsible for ensuring the department run efficiently while achieving and maintaining all established departmental goals. Achieves client service objectives by preparing and completing action plans; implementing productivity, quality, and client-service standards; resolving problems; completing quality audits; identifying client service trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide leadership and vision to guide your team to achieve individual and team goals.
- Meet minimum performance standards as established by Sales Leadership on Lead to Close conversion metrics and LO productivity requirements.
- Communicate the company’s goals and initiatives to team members.
- Provide developmental plans to team members as needed to drive improved performance.
- Participate in and contribute to Company training initiatives as needed.
- Report team standings (service, production, expectations) to Sales Management.
- Responsible for agreed-upon minimum average monthly loan volume goals and minimum conversion metrics as well as minimum KPI’s for lead conversion to closed loan percentages for all lead sources.
- Ensures team members are held accountable to Company production, activity and quality standards.
- Responsible for production and activity reports for the team; including Corporate Account Contact, Lead Sources and internal administrative reporting.
- Monitor team member system to ensure appropriate actions, conversions, and data integrity.
- Monitor team members to ensure times on speed of Docs Returned, leveraging e-acknowledgement and e-signatures technology.
- Contribute to the monthly recruiting results within the area.
- Recruit, hire, mentor, and manage Loan Originator staff in accordance with company and industry standards. This includes training and mentoring in areas such as product knowledge and sales training.
- Responsible for monitoring sales results and sales strategies.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and annual budgeting for targeted sales forecast.
- Assist Loan Officers in growing their individual loan production through the development of new relationships.
- Keep informed of trends, changes and developments in the local real estate market.
- Keep informed of all origination, processing appraisal, underwriting and closing requirements for both company and investor guidelines pertaining to both governments insured and privately insured mortgages.
- Negotiate price, terms and conditions with Loan Officers and mortgagors.
- Maintain a professional image and standards consistent with company policies and procedures.
Manages staff and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- interviewing, hiring, and training employee
- planning, assigning, and directing work
- appraising performance
- rewarding and disciplining employees
- addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University preferred.
- Five (5) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in mortgage origination, or a combination of ten (10) years in a sales leadership role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to track KPI’s against sales objectives and keep it on track with future goals.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Summary Coordinates the operational and personnel development within this department in operations. Serves as an escalation to help solve system and process issues that arise in the department. Assists …
Summary The Mortgage Operations Manager is responsible for managing the entire loan process. Coordinate the operational and personnel development within operations. Serve as an escalation point for team lead…
Summary The Supervise, Customer Advocates will manage a staff of existing and new personnel. This individual will coordinate the operational and personnel issues within the operations and serve as an escalation po…
The Producing TL for Sales provides leadership and guides a team of Loan Advisors to achieve individual and team goals. Essential Job Functions: Communicate the company’s goals and ini…
The Senior Loan Advisor is a customer focused, inside sales position within the Call Center. Will be responsible for both in-bound and out-bound calls through marketing campaigns. Will conduct the initial pre-qualification phone screen, an…
The Loan Advisor is a customer focused, inside sales position within the Call Center. This position will be responsible for both in-bound and out-bound calls through marketing campaigns. The Loan Advisor will conduct the initial pre-qualif…
Summary The Customer Advocate is responsible for processing loan applications in compliance with mortgage lending and applicable investor guidelines. Performs duties such as …
The Senior Loan Officer is a customer focused, inside sales position within the Call Center. Will be responsible for both in-bound and out-bound calls through marketing campaigns. Will conduct the initial pre-qualification phone screen, and prep…
Summary The Loan Officer is a customer focused, inside sales position within the Call Center. This position will be responsible for both in-bound and out-bound calls through marketing campaigns. The Loan Advi…