The First Flyer Development Program is a combination of both classroom and live sales training. It is designed to successfully on-board College Graduates for an entry level position and to give them an understanding of the mortgage industry in a fun, engaging, hands on environment. Program participants have a chance to develop rapport-building and sales savvy skills, master software proficiency, and to understand operations within the mortgage industry. We provide extensive classroom training and tools for the successful completion of all SAFE Act federal and state-specific licensing exams.
The Loan Advisor position, after graduation from the First Flyer Program, is a customer focused, inside sales position within the Call Center. This position will be responsible for both in-bound and out-bound calls through marketing campaigns. The Loan Advisor will conduct the initial pre-qualification phone screen and prepare the loan application and necessary documentation. The Loan Advisor will provide high quality service to both internal and external customers by selecting the best options and taking ownership to resolve problems and meet customer needs.
Benefits of the First Flyer
- Opportunity to grow as a mortgage professional
- Assignment of a Coach/Mentor to each First Flyer; providing support throughout the first year at Freedom Mortgage
- Ability to advance careers at Freedom Mortgage through the knowledge acquired in the program
- Earn a competitive salary and benefits package, including a range of health benefits, 401K plan and more.
- Learn in a variety of settings from hands-on training to department rotations and team building.
- Network with and learn from company leaders.
- Socialize and connect with other First Flyers through company-sponsored events.
- Expectation to successfully pass the S.A.F.E. exam.
- Attend all First Flyer Program and company sponsored events
- Complete all program required projects, attend Soft Skills training sessions, complete goal worksheets and successfully master a variety of job rotations.
- Schedule and attend meetings with your Coach/Mentor. Your First Flyer coach is there to help you explore areas of the business of most interest to you and answer any questions you may have.
- Move into a professional position with Freedom Mortgage after successful program completion, based on performance.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A) from four-year College or University
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated, hard-working and results oriented drive
- Ability to quickly learn how to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions and percentages
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Excellent problem resolution and consultative sales skills
- Able to organize, establish priorities and analyze
- Outstanding customer service skills
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Non Producing Sales Manager Location: Plano, TX Freedom Mortgage is currently looking for a Non Producing Sales Ma…
The Mortgage Sales Development Program is a combination of both classroom and live sales training. It is designed to successfully onboard college graduates for an entry-level position and to give them an understanding of the mortgage indust…
The Mortgage Sales Development Program is a combination of both classroom and lives sales training. It is designed to successfully onboard college graduates for an entry-level position and to give them an understanding of the mortgage …
Summary: The Fast Track Sales Level 1 is a pathway to becoming a customer focused Loan Advisor and sales professional within the Call Center department. Employ…
Senior Loan Advisor The Senior Loan Advisor is a customer focused, inside sales position within the Call Center. Will be responsible for both in-bound and out-bound calls through marketing campaigns. Will con…
The Loan Processor is responsible for processing the full document process by managing the customer relationship from application to closing while ensuring the all necessary steps are in accordance with internal policies and procedures to bring …
Summary Perform assigned functions within Escrow Administration timely and accurately while remaining compliant with all state, federal and investor guidelines. Assist the supervisor with planning/organizing to e…
Soar With Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This …
Summary The Product Owner is responsible for supporting the Product Owner (VP) in the development and implementation of the Salesforce product’s technology strategy. Will work closely with business lead…