The Mortgage Sales Development Program is a combination of both classroom and lives sales training. It is designed to successfully onboard college graduates for an entry-level position and to give them an understanding of the mortgage industry in a fun, engaging, hands-on environment. Program participants have a chance to develop rapport-building and sales savvy skills, master software proficiency, and to understand operations within the mortgage industry. We provide extensive classroom training and tools for the successful completion of all SAFE Act Federal and State-Specific licensing exams.
The Mortgage Sales Development Program is a customer-focused, inside sales position within the Call Center. This position will be responsible for both in-bound and out-bound calls through marketing campaigns. The employee will conduct the initial pre-qualification phone screen and prepare the loan application and necessary documentation. They will provide high-quality service to both internal and external customers by selecting the best options and taking ownership to resolve problems and meet customer needs.
Benefits of the Mortgage Sales Development Program:
- Opportunity to grow as a mortgage professional
- Assignment of a Coach/Mentor to each candidate; providing support throughout the first year at Freedom Mortgage
- Ability to advance careers at Freedom Mortgage through the knowledge acquired in the program
- Earn a competitive salary and benefits package, including a range of health benefits, 401K plan and more.
- Learn in a variety of settings from hands-on training to department rotations and team building.
- Network with and learn from company leaders.
- Socialize and connect with other employees through company-sponsored events.
- Expectation to successfully pass the S.A.F.E. exam
- Attend all company-sponsored events
- Complete all program required projects, attend soft skills training sessions, complete goal worksheets and successfully master a variety of job rotations.
- Schedule and attend meetings with your Coach/Mentor. Your coach is there to help you explore areas of the business of most interest to you and answer any questions you may have.
- Move into a professional position with Freedom Mortgage after successful program completion, based on performance.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Non Producing Sales Manager Location: Plano, TX Freedom Mortgage is currently looking for a Non Producing Sales Ma…
Loan Advisor The Loan Advisor is a customer focused, inside sales position within the Call Center. This position will be responsible for both in-bound and out-bound calls throug…
Summary The Senior Loan Coordinator is responsible for coordinating Title Related Functions needed as part of the Loan Application Process. This position may include but is not limited to analyzing Title Commitment…
The First Flyer Analyst program was created and designed to introduce recent college graduates to the complete financial side of the mortgage business. First Flyers will obtain a deep breadth of mortgage industry knowledge through by completing rotat…
The First Flyer System Engnr IT Program is offering a 2-year rotational training program that will allow you to experience hands on training among 4 different teams in the technology side of the business. Structured similar to a college co…
The First Flyer Product Delivery Engineer Program is a 2-year rotational training program that will the colleague to experience hands on training among 4 different teams in the technology side of the business. Structured similar to a colle…
The First Flyer Data Engineer IT Program is offering a 2-year rotational training program that will allow you to experience hands on training among 4 different teams in the technology side of the business. Structured similar to a college c…
The First Flyer Development IT Program is offering a 2-year rotational training program that will allow you to experience hands on training among four different teams in the technology side of our business. Structured similar to a college …
The First Flyer Marketing Program is designed to give recent college graduates a well-rounded experience and a thorough introduction to all the facets of the marketing world. First Flyer participants will also gain an extensive amount of industry kno…