DescriptionThe Mortgage Sales Development Program is a combination of both classroom and live sales training. It is designed to successfully onboard college graduates for an entry-level position and to give them an understanding of the mortgage industry in a fun, engaging, hands-on environment. Program participants have a chance to develop rapport-building and sales savvy skills, master software proficiency, and to understand operations within the mortgage industry. We provide extensive classroom training and tools for the successful completion of all SAFE Act Federal and State-Specific licensing exams.
The Mortgage Sales Development Program is a customer-focused, inside sales position within the Call Center. This position will be responsible for both in-bound and out-bound calls through marketing campaigns. The employee will conduct the initial pre-qualification phone screen and prepare the loan application and necessary documentation. They will provide high-quality service to both internal and external customers by selecting the best options and taking ownership to resolve problems and meet customer needs.
Benefits of the Mortgage Sales Development Program:
- Opportunity to grow as a mortgage professional
- Assignment of a Coach/Mentor to each candidate; providing support throughout the first year at Freedom Mortgage
- Ability to advance careers at Freedom Mortgage through the knowledge acquired in the program
- Earn a competitive salary and benefits package, including a range of health benefits, 401K plan and more.
- Learn in a variety of settings from hands-on training to department rotations and team building.
- Network with and learn from company leaders.
- Socialize and connect with other employees through company-sponsored events.
- Expectation to successfully pass the S.A.F.E. exam
- Attend all company sponsored events
- Complete all program required projects, attend Soft Skills training sessions, complete goal worksheets and successfully master a variety of job rotations.
- Schedule and attend meetings with your Coach/Mentor. Your coach is there to help you explore areas of the business of most interest to you and answer any questions you may have.
- Move into a professional position with Freedom Mortgage after successful program completion, based on performance.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A) from four-year College or University
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated, hard-working and results oriented drive
- Ability to quickly learn how to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions and percentages
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Excellent problem resolution and consultative sales skills
- Able to organize, establish priorities and analyze
- Outstanding customer service skills
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is a full-service direct lender founded in 1990 and is licensed in all 50 states, with 8 operation centers nationwide. As a member of the Mortgage Bankers Association and the National Association of Mortgage Brokers, we are one of largest issuers of FHA/VA GNMA securities nationwide. Freedom is characterized by an energetic, creative staff, and cutting-edge technology. Our IT and processing systems allow us to approve and process mortgages quickly without jeopardizing quality. We have cultivated a fun team environment where there is opportunity to learn and develop within both the company and your career. With hard work, you'll reap benefits both professionally and personally.
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID: 2767www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Non Producing Sales Manager Location: Plano, TX Freedom Mortgage is currently looking for a Non Producing Sales Ma…
The First Flyer Development Program is a combination of both classroom and live sales training. It is designed to successfully on-board College Graduates for an entry level position and to give them an understanding of the mortgage industry in a…
The Mortgage Sales Development Program is a combination of both classroom and lives sales training. It is designed to successfully onboard college graduates for an entry-level position and to give them an understanding of the mortgage …
The Producing TL for Sales provides leadership and guides a team of Loan Advisors to achieve individual and team goals. Essential Job Functions: Communicate the company’s goals and in…
The Senior Loan Officer is a customer focused, inside sales position within the Call Center. Will be responsible for both in-bound and out-bound calls through marketing campaigns. Will conduct the initial pre-qualification phone screen, and prep…
The Assoc. Director Sales for the Call Center is responsible for overseeing the daily operations. This person will be responsible for ensuring the department runs efficiently while achieving and maintaining all established departmental goals. …
· Perform various functions on mortgage servicing system, including but not limited to, review/clear assigned tasks within required timeframes; document required notations; monitor vendor ta…
The Fast Track Sales Level 1 is a pathway to becoming a customer focused Loan Advisor and sales professional within the Call Center department. Employees will provide high quality service by assisting potential and current customers in selecting…
Freedom Mortgage is seeking a Senior Data Analyst to work with our business, operations, governance, and technology teams to analyze data and drive insights including data quality, missing or incomplete elements, and ensure …