Freedom Mortgage, a Leader in FHA, VA and Conventional lending continues to grow its Wholesale Division with expanded Products and Programs. The Account Executive is responsible for soliciting quality first mortgage loans through our Broker and Wholesale Correspondent platform in order to build a larger servicing portfolio for Freedom Mortgage. This expansion provides a great opportunity for Wholesale AE’s to join our Team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Solicit broker business via all appropriate means (telephone, email, print).
- Manage customer support processes for current customers.
- Generate Government and Conventional mortgages through effective prospecting of mortgage brokers.
- Sources new brokers on an ongoing basis and submits required documentation for broker approval.
- Re-engage dormant and inactive brokers throughout the country to increase market share.
- Develop and manage all business opportunities within a defined territory.
- Assist in obtaining sufficient and complete documentation from the broker as required by Freedom Mortgage’s underwriting/processing guidelines.
- Acts as a liaison between Freedom Mortgage and the mortgage broker throughout all phases of the loan process.
- Maintain sales contact, pipeline and other pertinent sales activity reports.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior sales or underwriting experience highly preferred
- Mortgage experience highly preferred
- Must be MS Office proficient
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Ability to build and retain relationships
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- NMLS preferred but not required.
(Not required except in Florida, Nevada, and Hawaii)
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
**REMOTE OPPORTUNITY** SUMMARY The Learning & Development Support Specialist will support the Training Manager and team in the development, organization and presentation of training materials and courses to ensure comp…
**THIS POSITION CAN SIT REMOTELY** Summary Technical Writer for Mortgage Servicing role is responsible for creating and writing new procedures and/or job aids related to Mortgage Servicing Operations.&nb…
The Business Operations Analyst’s primary responsibility will be to ensure the information technology applications are available and flexible to meet the changing business environment. Maintaining operational stability, application perform…
Summary: The SPOC Supervisor – Borrower Outreach is responsible for the oversight and compliance of the Single Point of Contact team in the Loss Mitigation group. The Supervisor must be knowledgeable in…
Summary The Supervisor is responsible for managing a Default Portfolio of Default Referrals for Foreclosure workflow to ensure Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), investor and insurer guidelines are strictly fo…
Summary The Loss Mitigation Specialist will serve as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for Freedom’s customers that are in a loan default situation to find resolution to preserving home ownership or to ident…
Position Description: The Call Center Sales Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily operations. This person will be responsible for ensuring the department run efficiently while achieving and maintain…
SUMMARY: The Customer Outreach Specialist II will serve as the designated representative for Freedom’s customers that are in a loan default or potential loan default situation to find resolution to preserving home…
The primary role of the Supervisor is to oversee the staff of Title Analysts as they work to obtain clear and marketable title on loans with title issues in the servicing portfolio. This position will assist management with day to day operations of t…