Freedom Mortgage, a Leader in FHA, VA and Conventional lending continues to grow its Wholesale Division with expanded Products and Programs. The Account Executive is responsible for soliciting quality first mortgage loans through our Broker and Wholesale Correspondent platform in order to build a larger servicing portfolio for Freedom Mortgage. This expansion provides a great opportunity for Wholesale AE’s to join our Team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Solicit broker business via all appropriate means (telephone, email, print).
- Manage customer support processes for current customers.
- Generate Government and Conventional mortgages through effective prospecting of mortgage brokers.
- Sources new brokers on an ongoing basis and submits required documentation for broker approval.
- Re-engage dormant and inactive brokers throughout the country to increase market share.
- Develop and manage all business opportunities within a defined territory.
- Assist in obtaining sufficient and complete documentation from the broker as required by Freedom Mortgage’s underwriting/processing guidelines.
- Acts as a liaison between Freedom Mortgage and the mortgage broker throughout all phases of the loan process.
- Maintain sales contact, pipeline and other pertinent sales activity reports.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior sales or underwriting experience highly preferred
- Mortgage experience highly preferred
- Must be MS Office proficient
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Ability to build and retain relationships
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- NMLS preferred but not required.
(Not required except in Florida, Nevada, and Hawaii)
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Sr. Underwriter This position is remote. Soar With Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage…
Summary Oversee the process of imaging loan documents into the Freedom Mortgage Electronic Document Management System. Essential Job Functions: Sort incoming ma…
Government Underwriter This position is remote. Soar With Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans un…
**REMOTE OPPORTUNITY** Summary This position is part of a newly created team that will focus on enterprise information technology, information security, cybersecurity, and technology risks. The role wi…
Summary The Change Management Analyst is responsible for reviewing, researching, and deciphering regulatory and compliance material to translate for Servicing Management. The Change Management Analyst identifies new regulations and using d…
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is seeking a technical lead with experience designing and developing distributed, cloud-based software applications and services in a technically diverse environment. The candidate will join an application architectu…
Soar with Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This is o…
The Special Loans Supervisor is responsible for the day to day activities of the special loans teams as it relates to the servicing of special products, including but not limited to Adjustable Rate Mortgages, Step Rate Loans, Buydown Loans, Part…
Soar With Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This is on…