The Fast Track Sales Training Program is a pathway to becoming a customer focused, inside sales professional within the Call Center. Will provide high quality service to both internal and external customers by selecting the best options and taking ownership to resolve problems and meet customer needs upon successfully obtaining the necessary state mortgage originator licenses.
Essential Job Functions may include:
- Successful completion of all assigned Fast Track Sales Training activities.
- Understands and complies with requirements of applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
- Builds customer relationships by actively listening and resolving complaints quickly, efficiently and accurately.
- Provides information and knowledgeable assistance regarding mortgage loans by retrieving loan information and provide customers information quickly and accurately.
- Builds relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Exhibits professionalism and takes pride in work when dealing with the customers.
- Proactively respond to customer inquiries or complaints while providing outstanding customer service and follow-up.
Other Related Duties:
Performs other related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Self-starter, goal-oriented sales professionally who is focused on providing the highest level of customer service to our customers.
- Developing knowledge of the mortgage industry, products, lending practices, and regulatory guidelines
- Ability to obtain state mortgage originator licenses through process of completing necessary educational requirements and passing the state mandated tests.
- Ability to grow as a licensed mortgage professional
- Strong negotiation and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven track record of exceptional performance
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Must be within daily commutable distance to their assigned Freedom Mortgage office (San Diego, CA)
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma and/or Some College/Associates Degree or equivalent from two-year College or Technical School: or 1- 4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education experience
This position does not require professional licensing, certification or registration.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
The Senior Loan Advisor is a customer focused, inside sales position within the Call Center. Will be responsible for both in-bound and out-bound calls through marketing campaigns. Will conduct the initial pre-qualification phone screen, an…
Summary The Loan Advisor is a customer focused, inside sales position within the Call Center. This position will be responsible for both in-bound and out-bound calls through marketing campaigns. The Loan Advi…
The Loan Advisor is a customer focused, inside sales position within the Call Center. This position will be responsible for both in-bound and out-bound calls through marketing campaigns. The Loan Advisor will conduct t…
Senior Loan Advisor The Senior Loan Advisor is a customer focused, inside sales position within the Call Center. Will be responsible for both in-bound and out-bound calls through marketing campaigns. Will con…
Summary: The Business Analyst (BA) will provide support for daily tasks and functions related to Call Center Operations. The BA will collect and document business requirements and work with Call Center Operation …
Summary The Document Coordinator is responsible for obtaining, performing a comprehensive review, filing and updating the system for various documents. Essential Job Functions may include: …
Summary Review signed closed loan packages, order funds, ensure compliance with appropriate regulations, and investor requirements. Essential Job Functions: Contact escrow com…
The Producing TL for Sales provides leadership and guides a team of Loan Advisors to achieve individual and team goals. Essential Job Functions: Communicate the company’s goals and in…
Summary The Loan Advisor is a customer focused, inside sales position within the Call Center. This position will be responsible for both in-bound and out-bound calls through marketing campaigns…