Assist their assigned Retail Loan Officers in Sales, Marketing and Post-Application activities
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform specific tasks assigned by Loan Officer including but not limited to taking applications, quoting rates, describing product, assisting in the timely submission of complete loan application files, preparing loan documents for closing ensuring full compliance and quality of loan documentation, coordinates and proactively communicates with other departments, customers and loan officer to ensure a smooth loan application process, and any other activities to assist the Loan Officer in the loan origination process.
- Assist in marketing Realtors, Builders, and 3 rd party referral sources with their assigned LO or on the LO’s behalf to increase production
- Interact with operations partners (processing/closing/UW ) to provide the best customer service and most efficient origination practices
- Ensure files move through processing and closing in a timely manner
- Establish appointments with clients
- Meet with clients to complete necessary documents
- Promptly respond to client’s questions and concerns
- Follow up with clients at all times, keeping them informed of the loan process
- Systematically store and maintain client data and files
- Daily illustration of excellent customer service skills with clients and applicants to ensure client retention
- Proficiently assist in the development of financial objectives in association with Loan Officer present customer database
Other Related Duties:
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma or GED. One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference.
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple holidays - because our team is our family, and your downtime and wellbeing are just as important to us as your time in work-mode.
Our salaries are competitive - rewarding your experience, hard work, and commitment. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.
We offer several medical plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.
Summary The Loan Officer is responsible for making sales of mortgage loan packages though proactively soliciting and self-sourcing new residential mortgage business to meet Freedom Mortgage’s loan quality and…
The Loan Officer is responsible for proactively soliciting new residential mortgage business and sells current Freedom Mortgage’s products to meet established loan quality and production goals. Establishes, develops and …
Summary Assist their assigned Retail Loan Officers in Sales, Marketing and Post-Application activities Essential Job Functions: Perform specific tasks assigned by Loa…
To assist loan officers with preparing the file for processing. Gathering all required documents from the borrowers, uploading to the file, ordering various third party verifications and services such as Verification of Employments, IRS tax retu…
Summary: This role is for preparing for the Loan officer role. They are preparing by completing all necessary licensing requirements and all required training to become licensed. Ess…
Essential Duties May Include: Responsible for conducting and facilitating review rejections and addendum requests of escalation valuation to ensure optimum client satisfaction. Monitors and manages AMC&rsqu…
Summary Assist their assigned Retail Loan Officers in Sales, Marketing and Post-Application activities Essential Job Functions: Perform specific task…
Manage the entire loan process. Coordinate the operational and personnel development within operations. Serve as an escalation point for team leads to help solve issues that arise in the loan process. Assist to effectively manage the work load t…
Summary Assist their assigned Retail Loan Officers in Sales, Marketing and Post-Application activities. Bi-lingual Spanish a plus Essential Job Functions: …