Review and input of necessary information to purchase a closed mini-c loan in accordance with Freedom guidelines. Employee will review closing documents, loan disclosures, compliance timelines, and fees on the final Closing Disclosure. Possess a comfort level with communicating electronically as well as via phone. Effectively maintain a pipeline of loans. Attention to detail is very important for this position.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure file and documents meet company and compliance requirements.
- Ability to accurately input information into Lakewood.
- Ability to multitask and remain focused and professional.
- Communicating efficiently with clients on items required and deadlines
- Provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Basic understanding of reviewing title work, homeowners insurance and flood certifications.
- Consistently meets deadlines.
- Assisting posting closing department with file deficiencies as needed.
- Review underwriting terms and conditions document to ensure all closing conditions are addressed.
- Review of Loan Estimates and Closing Disclosures for TRID compliance.
- Manage closing timeline to ensure in accordance with management instruction and ensure that appropriate file quality and timeliness are provided to clients.
- Communicate with clients on items required, deadlines and scheduling issues.
- Verify several aspects of the documentation and process including, but not limited to: property address, wire information for funding, information on insurance policy, information on the CPL and title commitment, and a fee quote
- Coordinate and communicate with client and processing team for correction and completion of all required documentation for the Closing Department.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of entire loan life cycle in order to fully understand implication of the work of the closing function.
- Become proficient with the document management system.
- Accurately electronically file documents and information in the system and ensure all information is complete and accurate. Use checklists and other job aides as necessary to accurately complete all required information.
- Basic understanding of all loan types – Conventional, USDA, VA, FHA
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference.
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offering paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple holidays - because our team is our family, and your downtime and wellbeing are just as important to us as your time in work-mode.
Our salaries are competitive - rewarding your experience, hard work, and commitment. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.
We offer several medical plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.
Checking the property address with regards to the Freedom Mortgage Credit Risk department disaster area spreadsheet & following the appropriate credit risk guideline. Reviewing loan specific title documentation, including …
The Collateral Specialist is responsible for collecting all loan collateral which includes accurate and timely recording, tracking, and safekeeping of original documents and release of collateral to warehouse bank upon purchase. Collateral speci…
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned. The Branch Lead Processor is a subject matter expert with full doc loans and processes and will be responsible for working with processors with…
Summary: Essential Job Functions: Gather the closing documents that require to be scanned and responsibilities include batch scanning of legal documents Properly name and c…
Summary The Final Document Specialist is responsible for the retrieval, processing and corrections to the original recorded security instruments and final title policies to ensure perfected liens. This position wil…
The Customer Advocate is responsible for processing loan applications in compliance with mortgage lending and applicable investor guidelines. Performs duties such as analyzing the loan application, assessing creditworthiness and the likelihood t…
Summary The Wholesale Post Closing Corrections person is responsible for reviewing post-closing CD requests received from numerous areas. If the correction is deemed valid, a CD re-disclosure will be completed. …
Summary The Loan Processor is responsible for processing contracts and loan applications. This position is responsible analyzing the loan applications, assessing creditworthiness and the li…
Summary Presenting and supporting organization-wide training. This encompasses a variety of areas including, but not limited to, New Hire Training, Department Specific Training, Compliance Training, and software pr…