The Mortgage Loan Advisor Training Program (also called the Fast Track) is a pathway to becoming a customer is a pathway to becoming a customer focused Loan Advisor and sales professional within the Call Center department. Employees will provide high quality service by assisting potential and current customers in selecting the best mortgage options and taking ownership to resolve problems and meet customer needs upon successfully obtaining the necessary state mortgage originator licenses.
All candidates will go through the intensive 8-12 month Fast Track Program (on the job training) to obtain the necessary state mortgage originator licenses and be trained in the role. This role will require flexible scheduling (weekend and late nights).
Essential Job Functions may include:
- Successfully completing the three training levels within the program including passing the SAFE Exam, obtaining the required state mortgage originator licenses, and all other training courses and activities.
- Understands and complies with requirements of applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
- Builds customer relationships by actively listening and resolving complaints quickly, efficiently and accurately.
- Provides information and knowledgeable assistance regarding mortgage loans by retrieving loan information and provide customers information quickly and accurately.
- Builds relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Exhibits professionalism and takes pride in work when dealing with the customers.
- Proactively respond to customer inquiries or complaints while providing outstanding customer service and follow-up.
Other Related Duties:
Performs other related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Must be within daily commutable distance of assigned Freedom Mortgage office.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule – including weekends and late nights.
- Self-starter, goal-oriented sales professional who is focused on providing the highest level of customer service.
- Developing knowledge and continued education of the mortgage industry, products, lending practices, and regulatory guidelines
- Ability to obtain state mortgage originator licenses through process of completing necessary educational requirements and passing the state mandated tests.
- Ability to grow as a licensed mortgage professional
- Ability to work and excel in a metric-driven environment
- Strong negotiation, multitasking, and time management skills
- Excellent basic computer skills (internet, typing, utilizing multiple monitors/webpages/software’s)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven track record of exceptional performance
- Outstanding customer service skills
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma and/or Some College/Associates Degree or equivalent from two-year College or Technical School: or 1- 4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education experience
This position does not require previous professional licensing, certification or registration.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Senior Loan Advisor The Senior Loan Advisor is a customer focused, inside sales position within the Call Center. Will be responsible for both in-bound and out-bound call…
Summary: The Senior Sales Coach provides ongoing Training and Coaching to call center loan advisors in addition to mentoring Sales Coaches. The position is designed to help create an atmosphere of continuous perfor…
Develop complex SAS programs to extract datasets for reporting purposes and automate code execution to run on scheduled timeframes on UNIX. Apply advanced data mining and statistical methods to execute complex data analysis to gauge trends, benc…
The Mortgage Loan Advisor Training Program is a pathway to becoming a customer focused Loan Advisor and sales professional within the Call Center department. Employees will provide high quality service by assisting potential and curr…
(This position can be 100% remote) Position Summary The Financial Analyst - Sales Incentive Compensation will assist in the day-to-day operations of incentive-based compensation for the Call Center divis…
The Fast Track Sales Level 1 is a pathway to becoming a customer focused Loan Advisor and sales professional within the Call Center department. Employees will provide high quality service by assisting potential and current customers in selecting…
The Mortgage Loan Advisor Training Program (also called the Fast Track) is a pathway to becoming a customer is a pathway to becoming a customer focused Loan Advisor and sales professional within the Call Center department. Employees will pr…
Summary The Customer Advocate/Mortgage Loan Processor is responsible for processing Purchase loan applications in compliance with mortgage lending and applicable investor guidelines. Performs duties such as a…
The Loan Advisor is a customer focused, inside sales position within the Call Center. This position will be responsible for both in-bound and out-bound calls through marketing campaigns. The Loan Advisor will conduct the initial pre-qualificatio…