Review signed closed loan packages, order funds, ensure compliance with appropriate regulations, and investor requirements.
Essential Job Functions:
- Contact title companies and request signed closed loan documents
- Review signed closed loan packages to ensure all signatures, dates, and notary documents are completed correctly.
- Condition file with any outstanding items needed and work with Processing/Underwriting/Title Agent to obtain and clear.
- Review preliminary title report to identify items to be excluded, and any necessary endorsements as well as vesting.
- Provide appropriate parties with funding status.
- Ensure adherence to, and compliance with insuring/guaranty requirements and documentation.
- Obtain and clear all outstanding prior to fund conditions from underwriter.
- Review estimated CD vs. final CD for company, investor, and FHA/VA compliance.
- Promptly obtain any documentation requested by investors or insuring/guaranty post-closing.
- Solve problems, communicate, and work well under pressure.
- Assure, at all times, compliance with all regulatory and governmental standards, guidelines, rules and regulations, and the applicable state regulatory authorities, and any applicable federal, state, and/or local ordinances, administrative regulations and statutes.
- Assure compliance with Freedom Lending policies and procedures.
- Other related duties as assigned
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1-3 years experience preferred
- Title, Escrow, Closing or Mortgage Wholesale experience preferred
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Summary The Title Operations Manager is responsible for managing a team of Loan Coordinators / Relationship Managers to ensure that all company policies and procedures have been met including all compliance regula…
Summary: The Closing Manager is responsible for management and oversight of the closing department. Managing work flow, assuring all closing documents are in compliance with company, FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA and ind…
Summary Performs a variety of RESPA/HMDA related duties for the Traditional Retail (TR) Channel, including handling Adverse Actions, monitoring for and sending 10 Day Letters, resolving duplicate loans, preparing…
(This position can be 100% Remote) The Senior Business Analyst - Enterprise Process Operations is responsible for evaluating and guiding the execution of enterprise mortgage solutions and processes to maximize operatio…
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following: Must have current knowledge of RESPA and TILA guidelines Must have experience preparing mortgage closing d…
The Loan Processor is responsible for processing the full document process by managing the customer relationship from application to closing while ensuring the all necessary steps are in accordance with internal policies and procedures to…
The Customer Advocate is responsible for processing Streamline loan applications in compliance with mortgage lending and applicable investor guidelines. Performs duties such as analyzing the loan application, assessing creditworthiness and Guide…
Essential Job Functions: Review CD Review Case Number Assignment, Title Commitments, Insurance Policies, PMI Certification and all loan documents for accuracy. …
Summary Review signed closed loan packages, order funds, ensure compliance with appropriate regulations, and investor requirements. Essential Job Functions: Co…