Soar With Us
Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This is only possible through our vast knowledge base and broad capabilities, and it’s demonstrated by our winning trajectory.
If you are…
- A problem-solver . You solve problems on the fly and can deal with a variety of concrete variables where only limited standardization exists.
- A math whiz. You crunch numbers like discounts, interests, and percentages in your sleep.
- Analytical. You’ll analyze accounts to ensure the foreclosure process is completed accurately, in adherence to mandatory state and investor timelines.
- An excellent communicator. You’ll act as a liaison between the various areas in Default and outside counsel.
- A life-long learner. You’ll keep your knowledge of foreclosure processes, industry challenges, and solutions up to date.
- Tech savvy. You know your way around a computer and can pick up new programs in a snap, utilizing organizational tools to support your efficiency and performance.
… then you belong in the Freedom family.
The Opportunity: Default Analyst, II
We’re looking for a skilled Default Analyst II to join the Freedom family. Our ideal Analyst will be responsible for reviewing, analyzing, and processing an assigned portfolio of accounts in pre-foreclosure status. You’ll thrive in a team environment, working across multiple departments to improve the foreclosure process. You’ll be an innovator who can positively impact results, enhance profitability, and assist in meeting objective goals in an exciting and often changing environment.
What does the job look like?
As a Default Analyst - II, your daily duties may include...
- Establishing and fostering a work culture that is positive, collaborative, respectful, optimistic, and capable of driving long-term operational sustainability.
- Ensuring compliance from regulatory agencies, CFPB, GSE’s, investors and insurers for Default Services functional work groups.
- Reviewing daily reports to ensure guidelines are met.
- Analyzing and managing FCL timeline performance.
- Creating and sending referral packages to the Foreclosure Counsel.
- Making sure that cases are escalated to management and in-house legal.
- Following up on all foreclosure required actions to ensure investor guidelines and status requirements are met.
- Reviewing current reports and assisting with new reports, including ensuring department SLAs are met.
- Preparing files for internal and external audits.
Education, Experience, & Certification Requirements
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year College or University OR equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- 4-6 years of Mortgage Default Servicing experience required
- Strong working knowledge or real estate title and curative solutions
- Experienced with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Adobe Professional, and Excel
If you invest your drive and commitment with us, you’ll realize an incredible return, in a diverse environment where all staff can grow and flourish. With excellent training and development opportunities available at all levels, a great benefits package, and a talented working family all around you, with Freedom, you’ll enjoy a rewarding, challenging, and exciting career where you can reach incredible new heights.
Soar With Us.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Summary The Change Management Analyst is responsible for reviewing, researching, and deciphering regulatory and compliance material to translate for Servicing Management. The Change Management Analyst identifies new regulations and using d…
Soar with Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This is o…
The Special Loans Supervisor is responsible for the day to day activities of the special loans teams as it relates to the servicing of special products, including but not limited to Adjustable Rate Mortgages, Step Rate Loans, Buydown Loans, Part…
Supervises daily operation of the Loss Mitigation department, ensuring compliance with departmental policies and procedures and all applicable government, investor and client regulations. Reviews loss mitigation tr…
Summary The Research Specialist is responsible for the processing of Customer Care related tasks including but not limited to: borrower written correspondence, borrower statements/letters, credit bureau reporting, …
Customer Success Agent Soar with Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment a…
Summary: THIS IS A REMOTE JOB OPPORTUNITY. The Supervisor Default Servicing Operations Support-Invoice Management will be responsible for the monitoring and management of the default invoice processing…
The Title Analyst I – Servicing Operations Support is responsible for filing loan policy insurance claims against title issues as recommended by legal counsel or as determined upon examination of title reports, while ensuring compliance of…
Summary The Mediation Specialist will have the primary responsibility of making an appearance for in-person or by phone mediations with various courts, judges and attorneys. Through conference calls or in writing; dete…