Freedom Mortgage Corporation, a national lender headquartered in Southern New Jersey, is looking for a junior to mid-level AWS Developer with a strong technical background to develop and support automation solution.
- Work in a fast-paced environment on multiple ongoing projects to design and develop scalable automation solutions using AWS technologies.
- Participate in all phases of the software development cycle from inception, design, development, implementation through post-production support following agile methodology.
- Work closely with process engineer/analysts to analyze business requirements and design technical solutions.
- Adhere to IT Control Policies throughout the project life cycle, and ensure delivery of automation solutions with high quality.
- Document detailed application specification and technical design.
- Perform production support of system including environment setup, administration, troubleshooting, and performance tuning.
- Provide development support to technical POCs based on instructions/guidance from Architects.
- 2+ years of experience in software development experience
- 1-5 years of hands-on experience in AWS technologies such as Step functions, SQS, SNS, Lambda API Gateway, etc.
- 1-5 years of experience in Java, J2EE, JMS, etc.
- 1-5 years of experience in Oracle/SQL, NoSql, AWS RDS, dynamo DB, etc.
- 1-5 years of experience in Python, Node JS.
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner preferred.
- Experience/Knowledge in environment/system support and troubleshooting is a plus.
- Experience/Knowledge in Spring, Hibernate, is a plus.
- Experience/Knowledge on IBM BPM, IBM MQ, Web Services/SOA, REST API is a plus.
- Outstanding work ethic and commitment to organization success.
- Willingness to adapt to and self-learn new technologies and deliver on them.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to clearly articulate status of requests and issues both with IT and business partners.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, related technical degree, or equivalent industry experience, and a minimum 2 years of IT experience.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
The Senior Business Analyst with the IT Business Solutions department formulates and defines project scope based on business objectives and technology capabilities through a combination of research, fact-finding, understanding of applicable business…
Summary The position initiates, plans and executes IT programs while monitoring and controlling the individual project work streams to ensure the timely delivery of quality solutions. This individual wi…
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Utilize your collaborative skills to work with business partners, IT managers and teammates to ensure high reliability, availability, and performance of applications. …
Design, develop, deploy and support reports and dashboards within an enterprise reporting environment. Translate business requirements into sustainable and efficient visualizations and reporting. Extract data from enterprise relational databases…
Design, develop, deploy and support reports and dashboards within an enterprise reporting environment Translate business requirements into sustainable and efficient visualizations and reporting Extract data …
The Business Process Management (BPM) Developer is responsible for the development of BPM and Workflow related projects and initiatives. The BPM Developer is responsible for contributing to the development of methodologies and best prac…
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Utilize your collaborative skills to work with business partners, IT managers/staff, to ensure high reliability, availability, and performance of applications. …
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is one of America’s largest privately held mortgage companies whose mission is to help enable our customers to realize the American dream of home ownership. At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working…
At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working with leading technologies that include Mulesoft to manage our move toward Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). We are searching for experienced, senior level Mulesoft Development Engineers to join …