**THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION***
The Business Process Manager is responsible for supervising staff and maintaining test development and testing processes, analyzing the results and giving feedback and guidance to the Business Process Test team. This position also entails setting and implementing effective test methodologies, to ensure business processes are performing as expected and are compliant/audit ready. Business Process Testing is end-to-end testing methodology to validate/confirm business processes are operating as expected and in accordance to legal requirements.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and implement a BPT framework to support operational workflow
- Establish and maintain processes to continually improve the effectiveness of BPT in support of Servicing Operations
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure we are reviewing, tracking and correcting any testing fails in a timely fashion
- Maintain proper records and documentation of test results and follow up to ensure satisfactory corrective and preventive actions are taken
- Proactively modify test methodology to accommodate changes in business processes or legal requirements
- Track metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Assign test scripts development based on test developer’s capacity, prioritize pipeline as appropriate
- Prepare and present to Senior Leaders bi-weekly status reports pertaining to testing activities
- Review/collaborate with Test Script developers to ensure test design accuracy
Communication and Information Skills:
- Must have analytical/critical thinking skills to understand/communicate data metrics
- Strong organizational, planning, project management, problem resolution, communication, time management, and critical thinking skills are required.
- Ability to connect with people and build relationships that result in a collaborative environment.
- Exceptional skill in writing and drafting documents.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent managerial skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills
Other Related Duties:
Performs other related duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree from a Four (4) year College or University; or six (6) to eight (8) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Sufficient statistical and mathematical skills
- Proficient in standard Testing Methodologies/Protocols
- Experience in Test Script design, and test execution
- Demonstrated professional integrity, maturity, and judgement.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- Able to handle workload and meet deadlines.
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Should be consistent and display a high level of accuracy
- Mortgage Servicing experience
- Fiserv experience is a plus
- Should be experienced in SQL, MS Excel, Adobe and statistical sampling
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as interest, commissions, and percentages.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Physical Demands :
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks and functions listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Summary The Default Referral Analyst will be responsible for reviewing, analyzing and processing an assigned portfolio of accounts in active bankruptcy of those identified as possib…
Summary: The Default Oversight Specialist is responsible for review of call center performance. Reviews include compliance, performance, and adherence to existing protocols. Employee will ensur…
Foreclosure Specialist is responsible for working directly with governmental, special servicing, private label, and high profile investors while making decisions and providing resolutions regarding foreclosure issues in order to minimize risks a…
Summary: The Default Referral Analyst III will be responsible for reviewing, analyzing and processing an assigned portfolio of accounts in pre-foreclosure status. Under the direction of the Default Referral Superv…
The primary role of the Default Business Control Specialist is to assist in the management of departmental and process related audits to determine risks, effectiveness of controls, compliance with requirements, and assess if performing wi…
Soar With Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. Th…
The Customer Experience Complaint Analyst is responsible for the oversight and improvement of complaint root cause analysis and the development and maintenance of systems for managing service co…
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES The Business Analyst, Jr IVR/Web role is responsible for supporting the Freedom Mortgage self-serve programs, including customer portal website and IVR. This includes daily health …
Summary The Loss Mitigation Supervisor will be responsible, directly or through staff, for protecting the assets of the company in bankruptcies, repossessions and other legal proceedings. This position plans, directs, supervises …