**THIS POSITION CAN BE WORKED 100% REMOTE
The Loss Mitigation Manager – Loss Mitigation is responsible for the oversight and compliance of the loss mitigation process (processing, underwriting, closing) of all workouts. In addition, this position is responsible for loss mitigation claims to be filed to the investor/insurer as well as any 2nd look processes on denied decisions and mediations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manages timeline and quality decisions made by the loss mitigation team.
- Manages timely and accurate investor/insurer claim filing on loss mitigation files.
- Oversees the 2nd look process to review denied modification workouts prior to a final decision being communicated to our borrowers.
- Works closely with Default Reporting for the timely and accuracy of the 1099 A's and C's that need to be sent to our borrowers and filed with the IRS due to the completion of loss mitigation files.
- Manages strategy of maximizing the solicitation of loss mitigation with our borrowers.
- Manages foreclosure referral's and adhering to the investor, insurer and CFPB guidelines.
- Attends mediation hearings with the various courts to ensure workout options have been exhausted.
- Handles charge offs for 1st and 2nd liens. This will be accomplished by working with the other leaders in the default group.
Other Related Duties:
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Manages staff and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from a four-year College or University;
- One to two years related experience and/or training
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
This position is Remote! Soar With Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them a…
**THIS POSITION CAN BE WORKED 100% REMOTE The VA/USDA Claim Processing Specialist is responsible for the Quality Control Review of all VA/USDA Basic expense claims and all non-conveyance claims including Third Party …
**THIS POSITION CAN BE WORKED 100% REMOTE The primary role of the Supervisor is to oversee the staff of Title Analysts as they work to obtain clear and marketable title on loans with title issues in the servicing por…
THIS POSITION CAN BE WORKED 100% REMOTE POSITION SUMMARY: The Default Best Execution Manager is responsible for management of a team handling the day-to-day activities related to analyzing defaulted loan…
**THIS POSITION CAN BE WORKED 100% REMOTE The Manager, SPOC Servicing is responsible for the oversight and compliance of servicing regulations, adherence to procedures and overall customer experience within the Se…
THIS POSITION CAN BE WORKED 100% REMOTE Summary The Loss Mitigation Manager – Loss Mitigation is responsible for the oversight and compliance of the loss mitigation process (processing, und…
THIS POSITION CAN BE WORKED 100% REMOTE Summary The Loss Mitigation Supervisor will be responsible, directly or through staff, for protecting the assets of the company in bankruptc…
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Freedom Mortgage is seeking a driven, creative, collaborative individual to join our team as a Business Analyst. The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading all customer po…
The VA Claim Processing Specialist is responsible for the filing of all VA Conveyance claims in accordance with investor/insurer time frames and follow up on all claim payments. It is essential these functions are handled timely & within est…