The Digital Analytics Manager is responsible for helping drive business decisions through insights gained from customer activity in the Freedom digital ecosystem. This individual will collaborate across functions to establish processes and define digital data structure to ensure data accuracy and consistent reporting for the digital marketing team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Leads digital data project initiatives within Marketing including tagging and behavioral analytics tool implementation and administration.
- Act as business owner of digital data. Define data taxonomy and website / mobile tagging strategy to capture valuable customer insights.
- Mine data sources including campaign reporting, web/app analytics, customer review/satisfaction, and error reports to find relevant, timely, and useful information to improve performance KPIs.
- Create, maintain, and refine digital reporting and dashboards with performance metrics using information to support key business decisions.
- Partner with analytics teams across the enterprise to create efficiencies and alignment in data capture, integration, accessibility, and reporting.
- Examine, interpret, and report findings in order to elevate the visibility of digital’s impact and opportunity areas.
- Identifies and defines improvements to existing reporting data sources
- Manages and maintains current report catalog including automating manual reports as well as improvements to existing reports
- Creates and maintains documentation regarding reporting and associated data
- Fulfills ad-hoc data/reporting requests as needed
Other Related Duties:
Performs other related duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Business Administration, Information Systems, Business Analytics or related field
- Minimum five years of experience in web/mobile analytics.
- Experience with A/B and Multivariate testing and related digital toolsets (Optimizely, Apptimize, or similar)
- Experience with Web/Behavior Analytics Tools (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Crazy Egg, FullStory, Zuko)
- Minimum five years of complex report development experience utilizing Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Business Objects, WebFOCUS, Tableau or similar report development software.
- Demonstrated ability to take data from multiple sources and create visually impactful dashboards.
- Project management experience preferred
- Proven ability to think creatively in complex situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Hands on experience gathering requirements, designing and coding new reports, maintaining and enhancing existing reports, as well as designing dashboards
- Must be flexible and comfortable in a fast-changing environment where projects, priorities and timelines shift frequently.
- Prior experience with Fiserv LoanServ system and data a plus
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelors Degree from a Four (4) year College or University
Ability to read and interpret documents such as policy and procedure manuals, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Tasks are multiple and diverse with some interrelationship across processes. Work requires the direct application of a variety of procedures, policies and/or precedents.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Work is normally performed in a typical interior work environment which does not subject the employee to any hazardous elements.
- Position requires light physical activity
- May require that weight be lifted or force be exerted up to 10 pounds.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference.
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offering paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple holidays - because our team is our family, and your downtime and wellbeing are just as important to us as your time in work-mode.
Our salaries are competitive - rewarding your experience, hard work, and commitment. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.
We offer several medical plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.
Summary: The Senior Marketing Business Analyst reports directly to the VP of Marketing Business Analytics and is responsible for gathering the necessary information and data to provide analysis for marketing needs. The…
Summary: The Marketing Business Analyst reports directly to the VP of Marketing Business Analytics and is responsible for gathering the necessary information and data to provide analysis for marketing needs. …
Summary The Marketing Director develops and implements direct to the consumer campaigns and projects across multiple channels. The Director develops project plans, provides reporting and builds the organizati…
Summary The Senior Marketing Business Analyst reports directly to the VP of Marketing Business Analytics and is responsible for gathering the necessary information and data to perform analytics and build automated solu…
Summary The Marketing Business Analyst reports directly to the VP of Marketing Business Analytics. The core responsibility of the Marketing Business Analyst will be to build, validate and deliver Freedom's direct-t…
The First Flyer Marketing Program is designed to give recent college graduates a well-rounded experience and a thorough introduction to all the facets of the marketing world. First Flyer participants will also gain an extensive amount of industry kno…
Provide vision and direction to key IT initiatives by integrating processes, systems, and information to fulfill objectives impacting multiple business stakeholders. Initiate, plan and execute projects while monitoring and controlling the …
Summary: Responsible for the management of the day to day operations of the Special Loans Group. Provide leadership and guidance to the departmental staff in the performance of their duties relating to but not limi…
Summary The Director of Servicing Customer Care is responsible for the strategic planning and execution of call center operations within their specific site. This leader will identify opportunities and develop the …