DescriptionThe Manager, Default Change Controls is responsible for the management of a team of Default Business Process Analysts who are overseeing project completion and change management items for Default. The Manager works collaboratively with various Default business groups in developing project plans and implementing process solutions for Default. The Manager will work closely with Change Management, Legal, IT and various lines of businesses to implement changes necessary to insure state, federal and investor and insurer guidelines are met. The Manager will assist business partners in defining system and process enhancements and oversee the project management required to ensure successful and timely implementation.
- Development and management of project plans with all Default lines of business. Ensure staff conducts timely follow up on project deliverables and updates tracking tools utilized.
- Works cross-functionally to drive optimized service business design within the Default department through opportunity/issue identification, systemization, testing, training and deployment.
- Understand the Default department’s use of systems, reports & tools and function as a subject matter expert.
- Analyze the process and procedures that Default has in place. Collect data and perform research to gain a complete understanding of the Default department business needs in order to measure the effectiveness of the current practices.
- Works with team to develop recommendations for improvement based on observation, data analysis, audit recommendation, and evaluation of business cross departmental workflow.
- Translate agency and regulatory technical material and concepts into verbal and written communications for Default Management. Assess the change, determine the impacts, and based on impact assist Default Management to design a strategy to support the department through the change, execute the strategy, and measure its effectiveness based on a change adoption model.
- Maintain documentation with respect to all Default projects and develop status reporting for Default leadership.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects and timelines.
- Ensure that business process outcomes recommended and managed are in harmony with the organization’s strategic goals.
- Work collaboratively across all departments of Default to help improve the execution of projects managed
- Focus on the entire Default process from beginning to end, introducing innovation into the process that can impact results, enhance profitability and assist the organization to meet its business objectives goals.
- May deliver presentations to leadership outlining projects under management, team success measurements, and control.
- Design and facilitate meetings or focus groups as appropriate.
- Conduct regular meetings with staff to review projects managed
- Provide training to staff and provide resources required to allow for success
- Other projects as assigned
- Knowledge of the life of a loan through the default mortgage process
- Ability to review investor/insurer guidelines or regulatory updates and understand departments impacted by change
- Organizational skills and effective time management
- Ability to communicate with leaders at all levels within the organization
- Supervisory experience 2-4 years; project oversight experience 5-8 years
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
POSITION SUMMARY: The Director of Customer Experience will be instrumental in building a world class customer center of excellence group and be a leading force in implementing cutting-edge customer experiences. This pe…
Soar With Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This is o…
The Correspondence Coordinator Sr is responsible for the creation and maintenance of machine-derived letters and some manual letters for all Servicing lines of business, ensuring all required letters and disclosures created by Freedom Mortgage C…
Summary: The Property Preservation Specialist will be responsible for reviewing reports produced by our preservation vendor and identifying any and all issues which will prevent deteriora…
Summary: The Associate Director SPOC is responsible for the oversight and management of SPOC agents including but not limited to oversight of call center performance metrics tied to individual and department scorec…
The Director, Escrow Administration is responsible for providing oversight for the Tax and Escrow Analysis functions within the Escrow Administartion group. Essential Job Functions: …
Position Summary: Evaluates, designs, executes, measures, monitors and control business processes. Ensure that business process outcomes are in harmony with an organization’s strategic goals. Wor…
The FHA Claim Processing Specialist is responsible for the filing of all FHA Part B claims and all non-conveyance claims including CWCOT (Claims without Conveyance of Title), SFLS (Single Family Loan Sale) claims and all Loss Mitigation claims i…
**THIS POSITION CAN SIT REMOTELY** Contested Default/BK Case Specialist III is responsible for Bankruptcy related litigation, foreclosure non-jury trial case handling across all portfolios and investors and Non-Ro…