***THIS POSITION CAN SIT REMOTELY***
Perform and manage vendor oversight for Escrow Administration processes and related vendors. Complete process and control reviews of vendors in a timely and accurate manner, while ensuring compliance with all state, federal and investor guidelines. Duties may include, but are not limited to, coordinating audit/examination requests and responses, leading and/or performing root cause analysis reviews, and tracking outsourcer performance against standards; as well as creating routine status reports for management and vendor review. In addition, the incumbent is expected to assist with special projects and provide support where required as volumes and needs dictate.
Essential Job Functions:
- For selected vendors and processes, review a population of accounts for adherence to established standards and timeframes. Document research and findings, providing recommendations for exception at the account and/or process level.
- Oversee and catalogue vendor complaint process to ensure proper documentation and resolution occurs timely and accurately.
- Complete root cause analysis of issues and possible corrective actions at both an account and process level.
- Lead the accumulation, categorization and tracking of customer service issues with desired output being actionable documentation of any trends or themes identified.
- Lead the population of data for the vendor scorecards to track variety of vendor performance topics-(i.e. quality/cycle time metrics, performance trends)
- Conduct periodic reviews/meetings both internally and with vendor to drive vendor performance.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university preferred; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 5 years mortgage servicing experience preferably in Real estate taxes, homeowner’s insurance, flood, Mortgage Insurance and/or loss draft claims areas
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational and follow-up skills
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
The Loss Analysis Manager is responsible for managing activities related to the QC, audit, oversight, and analysis of claims filed on liquidated default loans. It is the Manager’s duty to ensure that all claims comply with investor a…
Soar With Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This is o…
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Perform assigned functions within Escrow Administration timely and accurately while remaining compliant wi…
The Dialer Supervisor will be responsible for directly leading the Jr. Business Analyst team and all efforts to ensure timely and quality team productivity. The Command Center Team Lead will oversee all intraday initiatives and maximize the utilizati…
Summary The Bankruptcy Management Analyst is responsible for managing third party relationships which includes, but is not limited to: monitoring vendor performance, ensuring vendor compliance with regulatory entit…
Summary The Mediation Specialist will have the primary responsibility of making an appearance for in-person or by phone mediations with various courts, judges and attorneys. Through conference calls or in writing; dete…
The Bankruptcy Analyst III is responsible for ensuring the bankruptcy process is monitored and associated tasks are completed accurately and timely from the time of filing through to release in the servicing platform. The successful candid…
Soar With Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This…
Position Summary: Responsible for the management and performance of key vendors and the interaction with key internal partners. Responsible for the coordination of information requests and responses required …