***POSITION CAN SIT REMOTELY***
The Business Process Manager is responsible for supervising staff and maintaining test development and testing processes, analyzing the results and giving feedback and guidance to the Business Process Test team. This position also entails setting and implementing effective test methodologies, to ensure business processes are performing as expected and are compliant/audit ready. Business Process Testing is end-to-end testing methodology to validate/confirm business processes are operating as expected and in accordance to legal requirements.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and implement a BPT framework to support operational workflow
- Establish and maintain processes to continually improve the effectiveness of BPT in support of Servicing Operations
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure we are reviewing, tracking and correcting any testing fails in a timely fashion
- Maintain proper records and documentation of test results and follow up to ensure satisfactory corrective and preventive actions are taken
- Proactively modify test methodology to accommodate changes in business processes or legal requirements
- Track metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Assign test scripts development based on test developer’s capacity, prioritize pipeline as appropriate
- Prepare and present to Senior Leaders bi-weekly status reports pertaining to testing activities
- Review/collaborate with Test Script developers to ensure test design accuracy
Communication and Information Skills:
- Must have analytical/critical thinking skills to understand/communicate data metrics
- Strong organizational, planning, project management, problem resolution, communication, time management, and critical thinking skills are required.
- Ability to connect with people and build relationships that result in a collaborative environment.
- Exceptional skill in writing and drafting documents.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent managerial skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Must have Mortgage Servicing experience
- Must have experience with test methodology, protocols and criteria
- Must understand Internal Controls and data-driven testing
- Must have analytical/critical thinking skills to understand/communicate data metrics
- Sagent experience is preferred
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree from a Four (4) year College or University; or six (6) to eight (8) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Sufficient statistical and mathematical skills
- Proficient in standard Testing Methodologies/Protocols
- Experience in Test Script design, and test execution
- Demonstrated professional integrity, maturity, and judgement.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- Able to handle workload and meet deadlines.
- Should be consistent and display a high level of accuracy
- Mortgage Servicing experience
- Fiserv experience is a plus
- Should be experienced in SQL, MS Excel, Adobe and statistical sampling
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as interest, commissions, and percentages.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Physical Demands :
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks and functions listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
The Loss Analysis Manager is responsible for managing activities related to the QC, audit, oversight, and analysis of claims filed on liquidated default loans. It is the Manager’s duty to ensure that all claims comply with investor a…
Customer Success Agent Soar with Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment a…
Soar With Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This is o…
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Perform assigned functions within Escrow Administration timely and accurately while remaining compliant wi…
***THIS POSITION CAN SIT REMOTELY*** Position Requirements: Perform and manage vendor oversight for Escrow Administration processes and related vendors. Complete process and control re…
The Dialer Supervisor will be responsible for directly leading the Jr. Business Analyst team and all efforts to ensure timely and quality team productivity. The Command Center Team Lead will oversee all intraday initiatives and maximize the utilizati…
Summary The Bankruptcy Management Analyst is responsible for managing third party relationships which includes, but is not limited to: monitoring vendor performance, ensuring vendor compliance with regulatory entit…
Summary The Mediation Specialist will have the primary responsibility of making an appearance for in-person or by phone mediations with various courts, judges and attorneys. Through conference calls or in writing; dete…
The Bankruptcy Analyst III is responsible for ensuring the bankruptcy process is monitored and associated tasks are completed accurately and timely from the time of filing through to release in the servicing platform. The successful candid…