The mail room clerk is responsible for receiving, opening and dispersing all incoming mail and shipments to the appropriate department or person, as well as, distributing all outgoing mail and packages. The mail room clerk is also responsible for maintaining and distributing office and printer supplies. Also is responsible for Collecting Mail Count Data and obtaining signatures for all packages delivered.
Essential Job Functions:
- Accepts and distributes all incoming mails in accordance to established guidelines
- Tracking Packages as needed using UPS Trackpad System
- Collect Mail Count Data for incoming and outgoing mail for Monthly Data Report
- Prepares and processes outgoing mails according to the established procedures and schedules
- Orders, maintains and distributes office supply stock.
- Prepares, allocates and ships all outgoing mail and shipments using postal and UPS software.
- Reconciles invoices and request payment for postage and supply related charges.
- Complete Workfront Tickets for Employee Requests
Other Related Duties:
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Must be able to stand for long periods as well as bend, kneel, and squat without accommodation.
- Ability to frequently lift 20-40 lbs, occasionally more (up to 50lbs)
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, as well as be coachable.
- Self-starter, as well as be able to work with a team.
- Good attention to detail.
- Conduct oneself in a business professional manner.
Education and/or Experience:
High school education or GED equivalent; or up to one year related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint Experience.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Summary The Sr Reporting Analyst - Escrow Administration will perform assigned functions within Escrow Administration timely and accurately while remaining compliant with all state, federal and investor guideline…
The Director, Learning and Development Administration will report to the VP, Learning & Development and will have two primary areas: developing new eLearning and managing/administering our Learning Management System (LearnUpon). Both with a focus…
Perform assigned leadership and supervisory functions within Escrow Administration Business Controls team in a timely and accurate manner, while ensuring compliance with all state, federal and investor guidelines. Duties may include, but a…