Essential Job Functions:
- Supervises daily operation of the Loss Mitigation department, ensuring compliance with departmental policies and procedures and all applicable government, investor and client regulations.
- Reviews loss mitigation transactions for approval or denial to ensure consistency, accuracy, and quality within department.
- Identifies trends and develops process improvements and system enhancements to improve department's effectiveness.
- Receives and resolves customer complaints
- Performs duties related to staff development such as performance evaluations, disciplining employees, and training.
- Compiles data and generates ad-hoc reporting for Manager.
- Provides monthly summary to Manager on departmental performance objectives.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge, understanding and documentation of required State, Federal, CFPB, Investor, and PMI guidelines related to regarding loan modifications, short sale, and deed in lieu.
- Ensures regular and timely communication of required process changes to all areas of the Credit Solutions department.
- Sets production and service goals for direct reports. Directs the performance of the staff through effective coaching, training and performance appraisals to achieve established goals and service levels.
- Develops and analyzes management reports for the purpose to ensure all production and quality goals are meet.
- Serves as subject matter expert and escalation point for staff and members regarding loan modifications, short sale, and deed in lieu.
- All other duties as assigned.
Other Related Duties: Performs other related duties as assigned.
Manages staff and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University or equivalent work experience.
- Three to five years of experience in a Collections/Loss Mitigation related position, preferably in a Financial Services environment, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
The Supervisor - Command Center Dialer will be responsible for directly leading the Jr. Business Analyst team and all efforts to ensure timely and quality team productivity. The Command Center Team Lead will oversee all intraday initiatives and…
Summary: The Cash Quality Assurance Analyst performs various analysis with regards to adherence to requirements, results of audits, and efficiencies in processes. This role is vital to the infrastructure of the Cash Ma…
**THIS POSITION CAN SIT REMOTELY** Summary Technical Writer for Mortgage Servicing role is responsible for creating and writing new procedures and/or job aids related to Mortgage Servicing Operations.&nb…
Summary: The SPOC Supervisor – Borrower Outreach is responsible for the oversight and compliance of the Single Point of Contact team in the Loss Mitigation group. The Supervisor must be knowledgeable in…
Summary The Supervisor is responsible for managing a Default Portfolio of Default Referrals for Foreclosure workflow to ensure Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), investor and insurer guidelines are strictly fo…
Summary The Loss Mitigation Specialist will serve as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for Freedom’s customers that are in a loan default situation to find resolution to preserving home ownership or to ident…
The Manager – Foreclosure is responsible for coordinating, monitoring and management of the Foreclosure staff which includes Foreclosure Milestone Specialist, Foreclosure Adminstraion Specialist, and Foreclosure Finanacial Specialist. …
SUMMARY: The Customer Outreach Specialist II will serve as the designated representative for Freedom’s customers that are in a loan default or potential loan default situation to find resolution to preserving home…
The primary role of the Supervisor is to oversee the staff of Title Analysts as they work to obtain clear and marketable title on loans with title issues in the servicing portfolio. This position will assist management with day to day operations of t…