Responsible for the intake review of loss mitigation options for all workout types on all loan types. Also responsible for assisting with inbox on an as needed basis depending on number of incoming items from borrowers and borrower’s counsel.
Essential Job Functions may include:
- Responsible for daily user maintenance of equipment.
- Review all incoming documents received from borrowers.
- Clearly notate system of record with documents received as well as documents still needed from borrower.
- Properly upload all documentation from borrowers into Tempo to ensure it’s loaded into the system of record (EDMS).
- Issue letters to borrowers advising what items are still needed to send file to Underwriting.
- Communicate with Underwriting, Mediations, Litigation, Foreclosure and SPOC teams on file statuses.
- Thoroughly review files with pending Foreclosure sale dates to determine if we are able to send to Underwriting for a decision.
- Review reports daily to ensure items completed the previous day were done accurately and correctly.
- Respond to emails and Comtags on a daily basis in a professional and accurate manner.
- Must be in compliance of established timelines and quality decisions for each file assigned.
- Familiar with mortgage documents strongly preferred.
- Must be familiar with financial documents.
- Must have experience with processing.
- Track, sort and open incoming e-mails and faxes received from other sources borrowers, authorized third parties and law firms.
- Responsible for digitally combining packages and checking image for quality and accuracy.
- Responsible for identifying correct borrower loan number and cross-reference by name, address, phone number, social security number or email address in LoanServ and Account Connect.
- Load document images to electronic document repository database - EDMS and accurately categorize/index.
- Create CIT flag in LoanServ notifying responsible business unit of document upload.
- Aid in the disposition of documents process.
Other Related Duties:
Performs other related duties as assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience:
1-2 years experience as LM Document Specialist, I is required, or one year related experience and/or training, some College/Associates Degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience. Proficient in Excel, Adobe Acrobat and knowledge of various file formats.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference.
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offering paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple holidays - because our team is our family, and your downtime and wellbeing are just as important to us as your time in work-mode.
Our salaries are competitive - rewarding your experience, hard work, and commitment. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.
We offer several medical plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.
Summary The Assumption/Loss Mitigation Loan Processor will underwrite for loss mitigation options - all workout types on all loan types. It will be necessary for the processor to have experience in Full Doc …
The Title Analyst I – Servicing Operations Support is responsible for filing loan policy insurance claims against title issues as recommended by legal counsel or as determined upon examination of title reports, while ensuring compliance of…
Summary: The Supervisor Default Servicing Operations Support-Invoice Management will be responsible for the monitoring and management of the default invoice processing support staff. Will carry out managerial respo…
Summary The Loss Mitigation Specialist will serve as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for Freedom’s customers that are in a loan default situation to find resolution to preserving home ownership or to identify …
Summary The Escalations Specialist is responsible for assisting Freedom’s customers to address disputes or concerns; resolve them in a timely manner, and to ensure the customer’s satisfaction. This will…
Summary The Research Specialist is responsible for the processing of Customer Care related tasks including but not limited to: borrower written correspondence, borrower statements/letters, credit b…
Summary The SPOC Supervisor is responsible for the oversight and compliance of the Single Point of Contact team in the Loss Mitigation group. The Supervisor must be knowledgeable in FHA, VA, USDA, FNMA, and FHLMC loss …
The Customer Care Representative is responsible for assisting Freedom’s customers in the servicing of their mortgage. This may include helping in a call center capacity in one of the following functions: customer service, collections, or l…
Summary: Responsible for the underwriting of loss mitigation options for all workout types on all loan types. Essential Job Functions: Review &ldq…