Soar with Us
Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This is only possible through our vast knowledge base and broad capabilities, and it’s demonstrated by our winning trajectory.
If you are…
- A proactive preparer. You’re great at collating and preparing documents, packaging them up and providing all the information needed to ensure a smooth process. You’ll verify, prepare, and check all documents for accuracy and correctness.
- A strong communicator. You’ll be a point of contact for all parties throughout closing, keeping everybody in the loop and ensuring the process moves along smoothly.
- A great coordinator. You can coordinate all elements of closing in a timely way, liaising with relevant parties to draw up - and stick to - completion schedules.
… then you belong in the Freedom family.
The Opportunity: Loss Mitigation Closer I
We are looking for a highly organized Loss Mitigation Closer I to join our Freedom family. You’ll need intense attention to detail, exceptional organizational skills, and the ability to keep track of where cases are up to using schedules and great communication. Your initiative and your team-player skills will combine in this role to show us a dynamic and switched-on multitasker, who thrives on delivering accurate and timely results.
What does the job look like?
As a Loss Mitigation Closer I, your daily duties may include...
- Contacting attorneys, agents, title companies, property preservation vendors, and homeowners to provide or receive closing status updates.
- Handling documents and ensuring all signatures have been properly completed, dated, and notarized.
- Processing payment reversals and ensuring system changes are processed accurately.
- Following up on the status of documents sent to recording.
- Sending partial claims to FHA vendors.
- Ensuring foreclosure close and bill tasks are opened.
- Certifying that all documentation for Short Sale and Deeds in Lieu closing packages are accurate.
- Completing post-closing audits to confirm all required settlement documents contain proper signatures and notarizations.
- Providing closing status updates.
- Preparing mailing labels and mailing accurate and executed loan modification documents.
Education & Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree from a 4-year College or University preferred
- 1-2 years of related experience and/or training
If you invest your hunger and commitment with us, you’ll realize an incredible return, in a diverse environment where all staff can grow and flourish. With excellent training and development opportunities available at all levels, a great benefits package, and a talented working family all around you, with Freedom, you’ll enjoy a rewarding, challenging, and exciting career where you can reach incredible new heights.
Soar with Us.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Summary: The Associate Director SPOC is responsible for the oversight and management of SPOC agents including but not limited to oversight of call center performance metrics tied to individual and department scorec…
Position Summary: Evaluates, designs, executes, measures, monitors and control business processes. Ensure that business process outcomes are in harmony with an organization’s strategic goals. Wor…
The FHA Claim Processing Specialist is responsible for the filing of all FHA Part B claims and all non-conveyance claims including CWCOT (Claims without Conveyance of Title), SFLS (Single Family Loan Sale) claims and all Loss Mitigation claims i…
**THIS POSITION CAN SIT REMOTELY** Contested Default/BK Case Specialist III is responsible for Bankruptcy related litigation, foreclosure non-jury trial case handling across all portfolios and investors and Non-Ro…
Summary Foreclosure Bidding Specialist is responsible for working directly with governmental, special servicing, private label, and high profile investors while making decisions and providing resolutions regardin…
This position is responsible for reconciliation of the recoverable corporate advances on all Bulk and Flow Mortgage Servicing Loan transfers from various Mortgage Banking Institutions. This position will also ensure…
***THIS POSITION CAN SIT REMOTELY*** The Loss Mitigation Supervisor will be responsible, directly or through staff, for protecting the assets of the company in bankruptcies, repossessions and other legal pro…
***THIS POSITION CAN SIT REMOTELY*** The Loss Mitigation Supervisor will be responsible, directly or through staff, for protecting the assets of the company in bankruptcies, repossessions and other legal proceedings. T…
**THIS POSITION CAN SIT REMOTELY** Position Summary: The Loss Mitigation Supervisor will be responsible, directly or through staff, for protecting the assets of the company in bankruptcies, repossessions…