To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Essential Job Functions may include:
- Prepare mailing labels for overnight packages
- Upon receipt of executed documents, validate all signatures have been completed, dated, andnotarized and are submitted to Management for final signatures and notarization
- Ensure Foreclosure close and bill task is opened
- Process payment reversals to ensure modification system changes are processed accurately as needed. Monitor daily funds received report.
- Follow up on status of documents sent to recording
- Send partial claims to FHA vendor and track to ensure FHA vendor’s receipt of recorded partial claims documents
- Mail accurate and executed loan modification documents to clients, borrowers, and investors as needed
- Submit all required documents to Claims department
- Ensure additional documentation for Short Sale and Deeds in Lieu closing packages, including contributions / promissory notes and investor specific documents is provided.
- Complete post-closing audits to confirm all required settlement documents contain appropriate signatures/notarizations.
- Verify and upload required documents into imaging system
- Provide closing status updates.
- Contact attorneys, authorized agents, title companies, property preservation vendors and
- homeowners to provide or receive closing status updates on Liquidation workouts
- Processes invoice, answers questions about billing, and coordinates resolution of billing issues
- with management and/or Accounting department.
- Ensure Deed in Lieu documents are recorded properly Resolve rejected documents
- All other duties as assigned.
- Target start date: 9/14/2020
4 -6 weeks training provided: Monday – Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. Actual shift will be determined after training.
Education and/or Experience:
- HS Dipolma/GED Required
- Bachelor’s Degree from a Four (4) year College or University PREFERRED
- One (1) to two (2) years related experience and/or training
Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Physical Demands :
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks and functions listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Summary The Supervisor is responsible for managing a Default Portfolio of Default Referrals for Foreclosure workflow to ensure Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), investor and insurer guidelines are strictly f…
Summary: The Default Referral Analyst III will be responsible for reviewing, analyzing and processing an assigned portfolio of accounts in pre-foreclosure status. Under the direction of the Default Referral Superv…
THIS POSITION CAN BE WORKED 100% REMOTE POSITION SUMMARY: The Default Best Execution Manager is responsible for management of a team handling the day-to-day activities related to analyzing defaulted loan…
**THIS POSITION CAN BE WORKED 100% REMOTE The Manager, SPOC Servicing is responsible for the oversight and compliance of servicing regulations, adherence to procedures and overall customer experience within the Se…
Soar with Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This…
The Loss Mitigation Back will be responsible, directly or through staff, for protecting the assets of the company in bankruptcies, repossessions and other legal proceedings. This position plans, directs, supervises and evaluates work flow …
Summary The Loss Mitigation Manager – Loss Mitigation is responsible for the oversight and compliance of the loss mitigation process (processing, underwriting, closing) of all workouts. In addition, thi…
Summary: The Loss Mitigation Specialist SPOC Manager – Borrower Outreach is responsible for the oversight and compliance of the Single Point of Contact team and mediations team in the Borrower Outreach group.…
The Borrower Outreach Advocate I will serve as the designated representative for Freedom’s customers that are in a loan default or potential loan default situation to find resolution to preserving home ownership or to identify liquidation optio…