Evaluates, designs, executes, measures, monitors and control business processes. Ensure that business process outcomes are in harmony with an organization’s strategic goals. Work collaboratively across all departments of the servicing to help improve the management of a business process. Focus on the entire process from beginning to end, introducing innovation into the process that can impact results, enhance profitability and assist the organization to meet its business objectives goals.
Essential Job Functions:
- Must have Loss Mitigation underwriting experience.
- Perform audits, or reviews, of processes within Loss Mitigation Departments to identify key Risks.
- Identify Controls in place to mitigate any identified risks.
- Identify areas at an acceptable risk level and ensure management is made aware.
- Identify any potential process improvements or system enhancements that could assist a Department with control improvements.
- Assist departments with process improvements or suggestions as to how risk can be mitigated within a process of a department.
- Generate Audit Reports at the conclusion of an audit that provides scope, purpose, outcome, and any management recommendations.
- Perform audits within required timelines and meeting all deadlines.
- Perform various audits related to Operational Risks, as identified by manager
- Analyze the process and procedures that servicing have in place. Collect data and perform research to gain a complete understanding of the servicing department business needs in order to measure the effectiveness of the current practices.
- Works cross-functionally to drive optimized service business design within the servicing department through opportunity/issue identification, systemization, testing, training and deployment.
- Understand the servicing department’s use of systems, reports & tools and function as a subject matter expert.
- Ensure that system and tools are adequate and properly utilized. Propose and develop enhancements as necessary.
- Develops recommendations for improvement based on observation, data analysis, audit recommendation, and evaluation of business cross departmental workflow.
- Leverages tools and methodologies to drive implementation consistently across the lines of business.
- Teaming with external and internal business contacts for responding to system interface and data issues.
- May deliver presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement and control.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a Four (4) year College or University
- One (1) to two (2) years related experience and/or training
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference.
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offering paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple holidays - because our team is our family, and your downtime and wellbeing are just as important to us as your time in work-mode.
Our salaries are competitive - rewarding your experience, hard work, and commitment. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.
We offer several medical plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.
The Customer Care Supervisor is responsible for the oversight and management of customer service/customer care including but not limited to; call center, web services and refinance opportunities. Essential Job Functions: …
The responsibilities for the Default Best Execution Specialist include performing all day-to-day activities related to recommending the best financial strategy on defaulted loans and acquired properties serviced by Freedom Mortgage. Responsibili…
Summary: The Loss Mitigation Supervisor will be responsible, directly or through staff, for protecting the assets of the company in bankruptcies, repossessions and other legal proceedings. This position plans, directs…
The Loss Recovery Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day oversight of the activities related to the QC, audit and of loss recovery claims submitted for payment. It is the Supervisor’s responsibility to …
Summary Foreclosure Specialist is responsible for working directly with governmental, special servicing, private label, and high profile investors while making decisions and providing resolutions regarding foreclo…
The Customer Care Representative is responsible for assisting Freedom’s customers in the servicing of their mortgage. This may include helping in a call center capacity in one of the following functions: customer service, collections, or l…
Summary The Assumption/Loss Mitigation Loan Processor will underwrite for loss mitigation options - all workout types on all loan types. It will be necessary for the processor to have experience in Full Doc …
The Vice President – Loss Mitigation is responsible for the oversight and compliance of the loss mitigation process (processing, underwriting, closing) of all workouts. In addition, this position is responsible for loss mitigation cl…
The Title Analyst I – Servicing Operations Support is responsible for filing loan policy insurance claims against title issues as recommended by legal counsel or as determined upon examination of title reports, while ensuring compliance of…