Evaluates, designs, executes, measures, monitors and control business processes. Ensure that business process outcomes are in harmony with an organization’s strategic goals. Work collaboratively across all departments of the servicing to help improve the management of a business process. Focus on the entire process from beginning to end, introducing innovation into the process that can impact results, enhance profitability and assist the organization to meet its business objectives goals.
Essential Job Functions:
- Must have Loss Mitigation underwriting experience.
- Perform audits, or reviews, of processes within Loss Mitigation Departments to identify key Risks.
- Identify Controls in place to mitigate any identified risks.
- Identify areas at an acceptable risk level and ensure management is made aware.
- Identify any potential process improvements or system enhancements that could assist a Department with control improvements.
- Assist departments with process improvements or suggestions as to how risk can be mitigated within a process of a department.
- Generate Audit Reports at the conclusion of an audit that provides scope, purpose, outcome, and any management recommendations.
- Perform audits within required timelines and meeting all deadlines.
- Perform various audits related to Operational Risks, as identified by manager
- Analyze the process and procedures that servicing have in place. Collect data and perform research to gain a complete understanding of the servicing department business needs in order to measure the effectiveness of the current practices.
- Works cross-functionally to drive optimized service business design within the servicing department through opportunity/issue identification, systemization, testing, training and deployment.
- Understand the servicing department’s use of systems, reports & tools and function as a subject matter expert.
- Ensure that system and tools are adequate and properly utilized. Propose and develop enhancements as necessary.
- Develops recommendations for improvement based on observation, data analysis, audit recommendation, and evaluation of business cross departmental workflow.
- Leverages tools and methodologies to drive implementation consistently across the lines of business.
- Teaming with external and internal business contacts for responding to system interface and data issues.
- May deliver presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement and control.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a Four (4) year College or University
- One (1) to two (2) years related experience and/or training
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Summary: The Associate Director SPOC is responsible for the oversight and management of SPOC agents including but not limited to oversight of call center performance metrics tied to individual and department scorec…
The Director, Escrow Administration is responsible for providing oversight for the Tax and Escrow Analysis functions within the Escrow Administartion group. Essential Job Functions: …
The FHA Claim Processing Specialist is responsible for the filing of all FHA Part B claims and all non-conveyance claims including CWCOT (Claims without Conveyance of Title), SFLS (Single Family Loan Sale) claims and all Loss Mitigation claims i…
**THIS POSITION CAN SIT REMOTELY** Contested Default/BK Case Specialist III is responsible for Bankruptcy related litigation, foreclosure non-jury trial case handling across all portfolios and investors and Non-Ro…
The Manager, Default Change Controls is responsible for the management of a team of Default Business Process Analysts who are overseeing project completion and change management items for Default. The Manager works collaboratively with various Defaul…
**THIS POSITION CAN SIT REMOTELY** Position Summary: The Credit Reporting Research Analyst should be proficient in all aspects of credit bureau reporting in order to maintain regula…
The Credit Reporting Research Analyst should be proficient in all aspects of credit bureau reporting in order to maintain regulatory compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The position will play a key role in the ongoing monitorin…
Summary Foreclosure Bidding Specialist is responsible for working directly with governmental, special servicing, private label, and high profile investors while making decisions and providing resolutions regardin…
This position is responsible for reconciliation of the recoverable corporate advances on all Bulk and Flow Mortgage Servicing Loan transfers from various Mortgage Banking Institutions. This position will also ensure…