The Senior Loan Advisor is a customer focused, inside sales position within the Call Center. Will be responsible for both in-bound and out-bound calls through marketing campaigns. Will conduct the initial pre-qualification phone screen, and prepare the loan application and necessary documentation. Will provide high quality service to both internal and external customers by selecting the best options and taking ownership to resolve problems and meet customer needs.
Essential Job Functions may include:
- Analyzes applicant information to determine whether the client is likely to qualify for the desired loan program.
- Assists customers in choosing the proper program that best fits their needs and takes the initial loan application.
- Provides guidance on the risks and benefits of the different programs available to the client. Explains and communicates the terms of each product and ensures that all of the required documents and disclosures are signed and returned in a timely manner.
- Builds relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Is responsive to customer needs and expectations.
- Exhibits professionalism and takes pride in work when dealing with the customers.
- Utilizes Freedom Mortgage training materials, reference tools and other resources to provide accurate and up-to-date loan program/policy information to both external customers and internal business partners.
- Ensures exceptional customer experience by overseeing the loan process from origination to close and providing on-going communication to customers and business partners.
- Oversees and ensures successful completion of all assigned Mortgage Loan Officer Training activities.
- Understands and complies with requirements of applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
- Adheres to shift requirements.
- Actively seeks to develop self to next level (Executive Loan Advisor).
- Has excellent communication skills and is clear and concise when speaking with customers.
- Continually meets and/or exceeds the Sales KPI’s set by Management for Productivity and QA
Other Related Duties:
Performs other related duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Self-starter, goal oriented sales professionally who is focused on providing the highest level of customer service to our customers.
- Developing knowledge of the mortgage industry, products, lending practices, and regulatory guidelines
- Strong negotiation and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer skills with ability to learn loan origination system and automated underwriting systems.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University preferred
- 3 or more years of mortgage sales experience as a Loan Officer in a direct to consumer setting
- Proven track record of exceptional performance
- Extensive knowledge of all mortgage products and experience selling broad range of mortgage products (Purchase, Conventional, Gov’t)
- At least 5 active state licenses or prior work as a mortgage loan originator in a banking call center
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Summary The Customer Advocate is responsible for processing loan applications in compliance with mortgage lending and applicable investor guidelines. Performs duties such as analyzing the loan application, as…
Summary: The Loan Credit Advisor/Underwriter is responsible for reviewing loan applications in conjunction with Credit, Income, and Asset documentation to determine if loan is to be submitted to …
Summary: The Senior Business Analyst will provide the Acquisition Call Center Vertical support for daily tasks and functions related to Call Center Reporting and Call Center Analysis. Responsible for monitoring KP…
Summary The Customer Advocate is responsible for processing loan applications in compliance with mortgage lending and applicable investor guidelines. Performs duties such as analyzing the loan app…
Remote Opportunity The Loan Credit Advisor/Underwriter is responsible for reviewing loan applications in conjunction with Credit, Income, and Asset documentatio…
Summary The Customer Advocate/Mortgage Loan Processor is responsible for processing Purchase loan applications in compliance with mortgage lending and applicable investor guidelines. Performs duties such as a…
Non Producing Sales Manager Location: Mount Laurel, NJ Freedom Mortgage is currently looking for a Non Producing Sales Manager …
Summary The Mortgage Operations Manager is responsible for managing the entire loan process. Coordinate the operational and personnel development within operations. Serve as an escalation point for team lead…
Summary The Title Operations Supervisor will manage a staff of existing and new personnel. This individual will coordinate the operational and personnel issues within the operations and serve as an escalation poin…