The Loan Advisor is a customer focused, inside sales position within the Call Center. This position will be responsible for both in-bound and out-bound calls through marketing campaigns. The Loan Advisor will conduct the initial pre-qualification phone screen, and prepare the loan application and necessary documentation. The Loan Advisor will provide high quality service to both internal and external customers by selecting the best options and taking ownership to resolve problems and meet customer needs.
Essential Job Functions:
- Analyzes applicant information to determine whether the client is likely to qualify for the desired loan program.
- Assists customers in choosing the proper program that best fits their needs and takes the initial loan application.
- Provides guidance on the risks and benefits of the different programs available to the client. Explains and communicates the terms of each product and ensures that all of the required documents and disclosures are signed and returned in a timely manner.
- Builds relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Is responsive to customer needs and expectations.
- Exhibits professionalism and takes pride in work when dealing with the customers.
- Utilizes Freedom Mortgage training materials, reference tools and other resources to provide accurate and up-to-date loan program/policy information to both external customers and internal business partners.
- Ensures exceptional customer experience by overseeing the loan process from origination to close and providing on-going communication to customers and business partners.
- Oversees and ensures successful completion of all assigned Mortgage Loan Officer Training activities.
- Understands and complies with requirements of applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
- Adheres to shift requirements.
- Actively seeks to develop self to next level (Executive Loan Advisor).
- Has excellent communication skills and is clear and concise when speaking with customers.
- Continually meets and/or exceeds the Sales KPI’s set by Management for Productivity and QA.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Self-starter, goal oriented sales professionally who is focused on providing the highest level of customer service to our customers.
- Developing knowledge of the mortgage industry, products, lending practices, and regulatory guidelines
- Strong negotiation and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer skills with ability to learn loan origination system and automated underwriting systems.
Education and/or Experience:Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Must have NMLS and SAFE, UST preferred.
- Must have a at least 1 active licenses
#CB #GD #LI-AW1
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Non Producing Sales Manager Location: Plano, TX Freedom Mortgage is currently looking for a Non Producing Sales Ma…
The Mortgage Sales Development Program is a combination of both classroom and live sales training. It is designed to successfully onboard college graduates for an entry-level position and to give them an understanding of the mortgage indust…
The Mortgage Sales Development Program is a combination of both classroom and lives sales training. It is designed to successfully onboard college graduates for an entry-level position and to give them an understanding of the mortgage …
Producing Team Leader Location: Plano, TX The Producing Team Leader for Sales provides leadership and guides a team of Loan Advisors to achieve individual and team goals. Essen…
The Senior Loan Advisor is a customer focused, inside sales position within the Call Center. Will be responsible for both in-bound and out-bound calls through marketing campaigns. Will conduct the initial pre-qualification phone screen, an…
Summary: The Senior Sales Coach provides ongoing Training and Coaching to call center loan advisors in addition to mentoring Sales Coaches. The position is designed to help create an atmosphere of continuous perfor…
Director of Servicing Essential Job Functions may include: Manages day to day operations of the call center area to ensure smooth work flow and to achieve predetermine…
Job Summary The Loss Mitigation Supervisor will be responsible, directly or through staff, for protecting the assets of the company in bankruptcies, repossessions and other legal proceedings. This posit…
Soar With Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This …