Soar With Us
Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. This is only possible through our vast knowledge base and broad capabilities, and it’s demonstrated by our winning trajectory.
If you are…
- A mentor. You’ll provide guidance and leadership to your colleagues, keeping them well-resourced and prepared.
- Precise. You have eagle-eyed accuracy, are confident with numbers, have to the ability to go through documents, and analyze the details to gain a complete picture of circumstances.
- Adaptable. You easily adapt to change while maintaining consistent production, whether you’re working independently or with a team.
- Tech savvy. You know your way around a computer and can pick up new programs in a snap, utilizing organizational tools to support your efficiency and performance.
- An adventurer. You’ll travel to multiple off-site Servicing locations, up to 25% of the time.
… then you belong in the Freedom family.
The Opportunity: Learning Specialist for Servicing Development
We’re looking for an outstanding Learning Specialist for Servicing Development to join the Freedom family. Our ideal Specialist will be an integral part of the Servicing Development team. You’ll be responsible for fostering a culture that thrives on exceptional care for customers, colleagues, and Servicing business units. You’ll focus on creating and implementing effective learning solutions in an exciting and ever-changing environment.
What does the job look like?
As a Learning Specialist for Servicing Development, your daily duties may include...
- Facilitating new hire and continuous education training across multiple departments.
- Conducting needs assessments with stakeholders and developing effective strategies, delivery methods, training materials, and curriculum that drives an exceptional customer experience.
- Connecting key learning to business priorities and desired outcomes.
- Delivering ILT (Instructor Led Training) using a variety of learning methodologies, media, and material.
- Evaluating training effectiveness and reporting outcomes to stakeholders.
- Determining appropriate learning solutions for internal customers and stakeholders
- Facilitating and participating in meetings to effectively plan and execute Servicing programs and training initiatives.
- Building effective working relationships.
- Coaching, mentoring, and providing effective feedback regarding performance to trainees.
- Working effectively within a geographically disbursed team.
Education & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year College or University OR 3-5 years of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have experience in training processes such as adult learning theories, and training needs assessing
If you invest your drive and commitment with us, you’ll realize an incredible return, in a diverse environment where all staff can grow and flourish. With excellent training and development opportunities available at all levels, a great benefits package, and a talented working family all around you, with Freedom, you’ll enjoy a rewarding, challenging, and exciting career where you can reach incredible new heights.
Soar With Us
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
Summary: The Associate Director SPOC is responsible for the oversight and management of SPOC agents including but not limited to oversight of call center performance metrics tied to individual and department scorec…
The Director, Escrow Administration is responsible for providing oversight for the Tax and Escrow Analysis functions within the Escrow Administartion group. Essential Job Functions: …
Position Summary: Evaluates, designs, executes, measures, monitors and control business processes. Ensure that business process outcomes are in harmony with an organization’s strategic goals. Wor…
The FHA Claim Processing Specialist is responsible for the filing of all FHA Part B claims and all non-conveyance claims including CWCOT (Claims without Conveyance of Title), SFLS (Single Family Loan Sale) claims and all Loss Mitigation claims i…
**THIS POSITION CAN SIT REMOTELY** Contested Default/BK Case Specialist III is responsible for Bankruptcy related litigation, foreclosure non-jury trial case handling across all portfolios and investors and Non-Ro…
The Manager, Default Change Controls is responsible for the management of a team of Default Business Process Analysts who are overseeing project completion and change management items for Default. The Manager works collaboratively with various Defaul…
Customer Success Agent Soar with Us Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment a…
**THIS POSITION CAN SIT REMOTELY** Position Summary: The Credit Reporting Research Analyst should be proficient in all aspects of credit bureau reporting in order to maintain regula…
Summary: The Mortgage Professional is a customer focused, inside sales position within the Call Center. Will conduct the initial pre-qualification phone screen and prepare the loan application and necessary documen…