The Junior Salesforce Administrator will provide support to the organization through the customization and configuration of the Salesforce platform. This role is responsible for owning and executing the day-day configuration, reporting, support, maintenance and overall improvement of the Service and Sales Cloud platform.
Essential Job Functions may include:
- Gain deep understanding of Freedom Mortgage’s LOB products and needs.
- Build relationships with key members of the IT and customer teams.
- Develop strong understanding of the existing Salesforce implementations and integrations.
- Identify required features and functionalities needed for the implementation.
- Proactively manage Salesforce sandboxes
- Administer user security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups.
- Create custom objects when necessary.
- Maintain and customize Sales Cloud and Service Cloud applications.
- Build custom reports, dashboards, and workflows, functions and configurations.
- Manage operational requests and reporting and troubleshoot issues.
- Develop technical documentation and provide training and support to business partners.
- Maintain database for integrity and accuracy including cleansing and duplicate record management.
- Evaluate new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected departments/users.
Other Related Duties:
Performs other related duties as assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Must have strong interest to learn new languages and frameworks as needed.
- Stay abreast of the newest Salesforce technologies.
- Follow Salesforce’ best practices and leverage available platform functionalities where possible.
- Can easily communicate ideas through code, writing, presentations, demos, whiteboard sessions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a Four (4) year College or University; or six (6) to eight (8) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- One (1) to two (2) years of experience in Salesforce Administration is desired.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference.
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offering paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple holidays - because our team is our family, and your downtime and wellbeing are just as important to us as your time in work-mode.
Our salaries are competitive - rewarding your experience, hard work, and commitment. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.
We offer several medical plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.
The Senior Business Analyst formulates and defines project scope based on business objectives and technology capabilities through a combination of research, fact-finding, understanding of applicable business systems and industry standards. Provi…
We are seeking a motivated Windows Server Administrator who will be responsible for the day to day operations of the infrastructure systems to meet the required SLA's for both the enterprise and customer facing operations. The Windows …
The Analyst will be responsible to capture business objectives by documenting the current/future state of critical business operations, automated systems process and reporting through a combination …
Summary: The Business Operations Analyst’s primary responsibility will be to ensure the information technology systems supporting Call Center operations are available and flexible to meet the changing busines…
Summary: The Business Operations Sr. Analyst’s primary responsibility will be to ensure the information technology systems supporting Call Center operations are available and flexible to meet the changing bus…
Under general supervision, formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements. With this knowledge, develops or modifies mo…
The Sr Analyst will be responsible to capture business objectives by documenting the current/future state of critical business operations, automated systems process and reporting through a combination of skills, leveraging research, fact-finding…
At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working with leading technologies that include Mulesoft to manage our move toward Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). We are searching for an experienced, senior level Mulesoft Architect (that has acted a…
Provide vision and direction to key IT initiatives by integrating processes, systems, and information to fulfill objectives impacting multiple business stakeholders. Initiate, plan and execute projects while monitoring and controlling the …