The Jr Dialer Analyst role is responsible for the day-to-day business management of command center operations. This includes daily telephony management, workforce & staffing-level management, data analysis, reporting, and software administration. Focus on business processes and efficiencies, alongside on-time delivery, will ensure success in this role.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and execute strategies using automated dialer and telephony software with a daily focus on maximized business efficiencies
- Communicate any pertinent campaign information to leadership and recommend adjustments to the daily calling plan as needed to meet performance and volume needs.
- Keep operational objectives at the forefront of every decision made, specifically concerning campaign performance.
- Check all dialer settings (both before the start of the campaign and as the system is running) to assure optimal performance and maintain performance logs.
- Effectively collaborate with the appropriate business heads to support critical business projects.
- Monitor workflow to ensure the highest levels of efficiencies.
- Maintain compliance with all state and federal calling parameters.
- Manage inbound and outbound performance metrics.
- Troubleshoot system-based performance issues.
- Maintain a daily schedule, adherence, and activity within workforce management and ACD software tools
- Manage intra-day attendance communication line for contact center employees
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
The Supervisor - Command Center Dialer will be responsible for directly leading the Jr. Business Analyst team and all efforts to ensure timely and quality team productivity. The Command Center Team Lead will oversee all intraday initiatives and…
Summary: The Cash Quality Assurance Analyst performs various analysis with regards to adherence to requirements, results of audits, and efficiencies in processes. This role is vital to the infrastructure of the Cash Ma…
SUMMARY: The Customer Outreach Specialist II will serve as the designated representative for Freedom’s customers that are in a loan default or potential loan default situation to find resolution to preserving home…
The Workforce Analyst, Jr is responsible for day-to-day management of Command Center operations. Including, daily telephony management, workforce & staffing-level management, data analysis, reporting and software administration. Successful c…
The primary role of the Supervisor is to oversee the staff of Title Analysts as they work to obtain clear and marketable title on loans with title issues in the servicing portfolio. This position will assist management with day to day operations of t…
Summary The Default Referral Analyst will be responsible for reviewing, analyzing and processing an assigned portfolio of accounts in active bankruptcy of those identified as possible foreclosure referrals. Unde…
Summary Evaluates, designs, executes, measures, monitors and control business processes. Ensure that business process outcomes are in harmony with an organization’s strategic goals. Work collabora…
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES The Business Analyst, Jr IVR/Web role is responsible for supporting the Freedom Mortgage self-serve programs, including customer portal website and IV…
***THIS POSITION CAN SIT REMOTELY*** Position Summary: The Data Visualization Analyst is responsible for analyzing and interpreting system data. This position additionally works wit…