The IT Project Reporting Analyst is a member of the IT Software Development team with the primary responsibility for research, gathering and analyzing IT Portfolio, Program, and Project data to track performance and develop reports with their recommendations for improvement. The IT Project Reporting Analyst may also be responsible for supporting the creation of policies and procedures and identifying and solving any issues with the IT Portfolio.
Essential Job Functions
- Ensure information is properly and accurately reported to clients by the required due date
- Identify IT portfolio, program and project needs based on data collected and analyzed
- Prepare and review IT Portfolio project forecasts
- Develop reports for business leadership with meaningful IT portfolio metrics and forecasts and ensure accuracy
- Support the PMO with the annual and quarterly IT portfolio planning process to ensure projects and initiatives align to the organization’s strategic goals and prioritize accordingly
- Perform data validation and implement quality control processes to ensure effective IT Portfolio Management
- Support activities regarding IT project funding, resourcing, and prioritization ensuring maximum value delivery and strategic alignment
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Mathematics, Finance, Computer Science or equivalent required
- 3 plus years experience in data analysis, reporting, forecasting, or of a similar duty required
- Proven working experience shifting priorities daily to meet the needs of the department and/or company
- 3 plus years experience with databases, spreadsheets, statistical software, query design, report design, or ad hoc reporting required.
- 3 plus years experience in one or more of the following required: Tableau, Excel, Cognos, SQL, or other statistical/analytical based software
- 3 plus years experience with project management tools such as Workfront, JIRA a plus
- Familiarity with project management concepts preferred
- Agile experience a plus
- 3 plus years experience with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) is preferred
- Demonstrated ability in writing business correspondence and producing reports
- Must be very detail-oriented, organized, and able to work independently to support multiple teams simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and planning skills coupled with an independent, objective, and process-oriented way of working
- Have a working knowledge of Workfront, Jira or equivalent project management application and the reporting capabilities of the tool
- Ability to extract and integrate project data from several sources such as Workfront , Jira or equivalent project management tools and develop project performance reports
- Ability to collaborate with teams to ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Demonstrated ability to use structured problem solving and available tools to quickly evaluate problems, identify root causes, create action plans, assess the impact, and develop resolution options
- Create Project and Portfolio reports that provide insight into key data points for follow on decision making
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference.
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple holidays - because our team is our family, and your downtime and wellbeing are just as important to us as your time in work-mode.
Our salaries are competitive - rewarding your experience, hard work, and commitment. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.
We offer several medical plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.
The Sr. Business Operations Analyst’s primary responsibility will be to ensure the information technology applications are available and flexible to meet the changing business environment. Maintaining operational stability, application per…
The IT Portfolio Manager is a member of the IT Software Development team with the primary responsibility for oversight of incoming new work requests, assisting senior management with continuous portfolio management (status, projections, resource…
The Business Operations Analyst’s primary responsibility will be to ensure the information technology applications are available and flexible to meet the changing business environment. Maintaining operational stability, application perform…
Provide vision and direction to key IT initiatives by integrating processes, systems, and information to fulfill objectives impacting multiple business stakeholders. Initiate, plan and execute projects while monito…
This position will provide leadership, vision and direction to key business initiatives by integrating processes, systems, and manage the portfolio of Technology Marketing projects. This position initiates, plans and executes projects while moni…
The Business Analyst formulates and defines project scope based on business objectives and technology capabilities through a combination of research, fact-finding, understanding of applicable business systems and industry standards. Pr…
The Sr Business Analyst will be responsible to capture business objectives and transforming into functional requirements by documenting the current/future state of critical business operations, automated systems process and reporting through a c…
Freedom Mortgage Corporation, a national lender headquartered in Southern New Jersey, is looking for an experienced Technical Lead with a strong technical background to work on implementation of automation solutions using IBM BPM. …
The IT Business Analyst-Funding will support the Corporate Funding & Warehouse Business Alignment departments. This position provides IT support to these Business areas and focuses primarily on project management and escalation management. I…