The Team Coordinator will support the Product organization with daily functions and tasks related to technology systems and initiatives. This role will ensure proper analysis, timely delivery, communication, and risk management of initiatives.
Essential Job Functions may include:
- Plan, coordinate and monitor activities of assigned projects to develop and implement procedures, processes and systems.
- Develop detailed task lists and work effort assessment.
- Prepare short and long-term resource allocation plans based on input from all key players and team members.
- Oversee schedules and risk management plans in order to provide serious deviation warnings that might hinder project results.
- Identify necessary changes to project/product schedules and maintain accurate change control
- Identify changes in work scope in the project plan and ensure that project schedules are integrated and aligned.
- Take appropriate planning measures with all parties to reassess, renegotiate and amend scope of work responsibilities.
- Prepare and present regular internal and external project reports for management.
- Gather necessary information and/or data to provide analysis for Product team needs; Must be able to identify and expedite issues through the proper channels.
- Review trends and discrepancies in project data results to help improve our approach to development and driving business value
- Provide analytical support for special projects, including KPI monitoring or acceptance criteria
- Work with key departments to ensure all functions within the Product organization are operating efficiently; Identify these key departments based on the problem/issue to ensure proper resolutions
- Educate employees in methods to ensure project continuity and completeness.
- Train other resources and assist with product deployment tests
- Gather and organize project requirements and data to meet business needs
- Store and share project related documents and artifacts
- Facilitate project communication within the team and with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in developing written processes, procedures and flow charts to support department activities
- Scribe notes at project meetings; annotating, finalizing and managing multiple sets of notes.
- Create and distribute minutes and document the resolution of action items.
Other Related Duties:
Performs other related duties as assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Excel, Power Point, Tableau, Business Objects
- Complex problem solving, judgement, critical thinking and decision making
- Highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to organize information with attention to detail
- Accurately follow procedures and document information
- Ability to QC your own work
Education and/or Experience:
- BA/BS in business or a related field
- 3-5 years of Project Coordination experience
- Prior mortgage experience is a plus
- Agile Scrum experience is a plus
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES The VP of Technology Operations will be responsible for the overall management of the Freedom Technology Command Center. The Command Center will include …
The First Flyer Data Engineer IT Program is offering a 2-year rotational training program that will allow you to experience hands on training among 4 different teams in the technology side of the business. Structured similar to a college c…
The First Flyer System Engnr IT Program is offering a 2-year rotational training program that will allow you to experience hands on training among 4 different teams in the technology side of the business. Structured similar to a college co…
Develop processes and create necessary GitHub repositories to support testing and production environments. Responsible for implementing and managing release processes for code through development, testing, and production envir…
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Architect is responsible for managing enterprise email for Freedom Mortgage Corporation as well as the direct management of Digital Marketing team members as well as external vendor relationships. …
We are seeking a Salesforce Lightning Technical Lead to join Freedom Mortgage Corporation’s Salesforce IT team. This Technical Lead role will be responsible for architecting, designing, and implementing custom solutions, including New Deve…
Job Description Develop integrations between Marketing Cloud, Sales/Service clouds and third-party applications. Creating and managing complex workflow rules, data validation, and system triggers…
Results oriented Software QA Manager with minimum 10 years total hands-on experience, including 8 years leading SDLC compliant on-shore and off-shore QA test teams. Proven liaison and partnership skills to effectively manage client expectations …
Results oriented Software QA Engineer lead with minimum 8 years total hands-on experience, including 5 years leading SDLC compliant on-shore and off-shore QA test teams. Proven liaison and partnership skills to effectively manage client ex…