- Engaging with IT and Business Stakeholders on strategic business analysis services, project prioritization, project management, backlog refinement and delivery communication
- Assisting with road map planning and targets
- Managing the product lifecycle from requirements to prioritization & product roadmap to product release
- Communicating team initiatives, priorities and objects clearly to stakeholders
- Guiding stakeholders on their information needs for their respective processes and operations while working on new projects to facilitate the requirement gathering process.
- Facilitating in the overall investigation of document automation opportunities across multiple business channels of the organization n order to ensure these align with the overall product and company vision
- Manage projects related to specific business channels
- Engaging and facilitating conversations between business and IT through completion of a company initiative or project.
- Becoming a subject matter expert (SME) on assigned or multiple business functions
- Work with stakeholders to set clear product vision and communicate" the story' effectively within the AGILE process.
- Drive sprint and backlog alignment together with other product owners and the Sr. Scrum Master.
- Exercise strong decision-making mandated from leadership in relation to Automation of Document Processing and end-to-end product execution.
- Continuously improve backlog with Scrum Team, ensuring all items are clearly described and prioritized.
- Ability to display analytical benefits of product/project improvements.
- Advanced understanding of business processes, internal controls, risk management, IT controls and related standards
- Ensure adherence to continuous improvement practices as required to meet quality/time to market imperatives.
- Collaborating in planning meetings and providing advisory guidance on product direction
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, IT, Software Engineering, Project Management or appropriate combination of education and experience in essential duties and responsibilities.
- Experience working directly with business stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience of SDLC and product lifecycle management
- Ability to learn business process and identify pain points. Solid knowledge of industry needs, trends and software leaders within the space.
- Confidence in management projects, managing project priority and defining/refining user stories.
- Real time decision making with AGILE teams.
- Ability to influence a diverse group with strong leadership skills.
- Challenger mindset with the ability to challenge the status quo as it relates to process and solutioning.
- Believes in non-hierarchical culture for collaboration, transparency, and trust across teams.
- Very self-driven with the ability to articulate and present ideas to inspire stakeholder alignment and collaboration.
- Dynamic and passionate
- CSPO Certification or PSPO Certification a Plus.
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference, we’re focused on upskilling, achieving, and celebrating.Learn More
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.Learn More
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple paid holidays — because your downtime and well-being are just as important to us as your time in work mode.Learn More
Our salaries are competitive — rewarding your experiences, contributions, and hard work. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.Learn More
We offer several medical benefits plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.Learn More
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.Learn More
The Senior Business Intelligence (BI) Developer is a member of Information Management team, working collaboratively with end users to develop reports using enterprise BI systems and provide accessible information for decision-making. The BI deve…
Description/Summary : The Solutions Architect (SA) is a member of Information Management team, supporting both new development/project and production support, as the highest-level technology domain expert. The SA is…
Summary Lead the identification, research, design, development and deployment of new products and tools for the Backoffice/Operations team. Define product for Operations as the primary customer but additionally co…
As part of the IT group, the Director of Software Engineering Transformation will work with Freedom Mortgage leadership and software engineering teams in the modernization, transformation and execution of engineering practices. The ind…
100% Remote Option. The Snowflake Database Administrator will be responsible for proactively administering Snowflake environments across the Freedom enterprise, which includes implementation, performance tuning, ongoing maintenance,…
The Agile Coach is a member of the IT PMO team with the primary responsibility responsible for facilitating the adoption of Agile enterprise-wide and to foster teams and cultures practicing Agile, to sustaining Agile frameworks and continually o…
The Business Process Management (BPM) Developer is responsible for the development of BPM and Workflow related projects and initiatives. The BPM Developer is responsible for contributing to the development of methodologies and best practice appr…
The Sr. Business Operations Analyst’s primary responsibility will be to ensure the information technology applications are available and flexible to meet the changing business environment. Maintaining operational stability, application per…
Freedom Mortgage is seeking an enthusiastic and driven IT professional to join the Information Management (IM) team in the role of Senior Scrum Master / Agile Transformation Coach. As a Senior Scrum Master, you will educate and support tea…