Responsible for defining technology solutions, including new applications and enhancements to existing software to be delivered to business partners. Work with business partners as a technology subject matter expert who can design transformative technology solutions. Collaborate with application and enterprise architects to leverage existing technology solutions and to maintain insight into next generation of technology opportunities. Document through design diagrams and present to executive leadership. Represent the benefits of transformation opportunities through ROI and supporting detail.
Essential Job Functions:
- Utilize your collaborative skills to work with business partners, IT managers, and database administrators, to create leading edge technology systems.
- Analyzes business technology needs to define and drive technology projects to the business.
- Acts as a technology consultant to the business.
- Owns defining transformative technology solutions for business partners.
- Performs gap analysis to determine required changes to core systems.
- Responsible for maintaining current systems, upgrading future systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve production issues
- Take on ownership of the projects and tasks assigned
- Prepare and present executive level presentations for recommended technology solution.
- Ensure compliance with corporate project oversight controls.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
Manages staff and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 10+ years’ experience in IT
- 5+ years related hands on experience working as project and business relationship manager; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ working on Mortgage systems
- Interest in learning and applying new technologies and concepts
- Enjoy contributing in a team environment
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude and enjoy making a difference in the business through your technical contribution
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference.
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple holidays - because our team is our family, and your downtime and wellbeing are just as important to us as your time in work-mode.
Our salaries are competitive - rewarding your experience, hard work, and commitment. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.
We offer several medical plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.
The position initiates, plans and executes IT programs while monitoring and controlling the individual project work streams to ensure the timely delivery of quality solutions. This individual will provide leadership, vision and direc…
Provide vision and direction to key IT initiatives by integrating processes, systems, and information to fulfill business objectives. Initiate, plan and execute projects while monitoring and controlling the project lifecycle processe…
The Manager of Technology Business Management will assist the VP, Technology Business Management (TBM) in the leading of the TBM organization to achieve objectives and drive transformation and innovation in alignment with the Information Technol…
The Agile Coach is a member of the IT PMO team with the primary responsibility responsible for facilitating the adoption of Agile enterprise-wide and to foster teams and cultures practicing Agile, to sustaining Agile frameworks and continually o…
The Sr. Business Operations Analyst’s primary responsibility will be to ensure the information technology applications are available and flexible to meet the changing business environment. Maintaining operational stability, application per…
The IT Portfolio Manager is a member of the IT Software Development team with the primary responsibility for oversight of incoming new work requests, assisting senior management with continuous portfolio management (status, projections, resource…
The Business Operations Analyst’s primary responsibility will be to ensure the information technology applications are available and flexible to meet the changing business environment. Maintaining operational stability, application perform…
Provide vision and direction to key IT initiatives by integrating processes, systems, and information to fulfill objectives impacting multiple business stakeholders. Initiate, plan and execute projects while monito…
The Director of Change Validation will be responsible for managing the people and process involved with ensuring software changes moving to production have been tested appropriately and present the highest level of assurance that their introduction i…