The Business Operations Analyst’s primary responsibility will be to ensure the information technology applications are available and flexible to meet the changing business environment. Maintaining operational stability, application performance and immediate response to reported incidents are the performance measurements for the role. The candidate will serve as an information technology subject matter expert for the applications and channels they support.
As a Business Operations Analyst, the candidate will:
- Be inquisitive
- Be a self-starter
- Have the tenacity to problem solve
- Strive for professional growth
- Exhibit extreme ownership
Essential Job Functions:
- Confidently participate in Major Incident calls to assist in impact assessment, communications to business partners and identification of workaround and/or resolution
- Create and maintain application documentation
- Engage in the change management and validation processes to maintain full awareness of all potential impacts
- Proactively monitor and analyze application performance and behavior
- Partner with product owners and business partners to create cohesive team to support the applications
- Have strong communications skills to translate technical issues into business terminology across all levels of the organization
- Analyze the impact of new applications and enhancements to existing applications; ensures the application documentation is up to date
- Identify opportunities for improving user experience or application functionality
- Obtain detailed, in-depth and expert knowledge of the assigned business processes
- Consistently challenge the IT and business teams to improve all aspects of their processes
- Bachelor’s Degree from a Four (4) year College/University or equivalent industry experience
- 3+ years of diverse financial services / mortgage banking experience preferred
- Business analysis skills are required.
- Support business and IT teams
- Strong communication skills are required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools
Career development and advancement
Working at Freedom, you have the chance to invest in yourself. From on-the-job training to advancement opportunities, and from tuition assistance to our annual internal leadership conference.
We run huge company-sponsored donation events and contests, as well as offer paid volunteer time so you can commit your support to the causes which you care about most.
Holidays and paid time off
We offer ample paid time off including multiple holidays - because our team is our family, and your downtime and wellbeing are just as important to us as your time in work-mode.
Our salaries are competitive - rewarding your experience, hard work, and commitment. We also have a 401K plan which provides a matching contribution.
We offer several medical plans and options to choose from including dental, vision, disability and life insurance, dependent care and flexible spending.
Pets are part of the family too! We offer comprehensive vet insurance to make sure your cats are cared for, your pups are prioritized, and your lizards looked-after.
The Sr. Business Operations Analyst’s primary responsibility will be to ensure the information technology applications are available and flexible to meet the changing business environment. Maintaining operational stability, application per…
The IT Portfolio Manager is a member of the IT Software Development team with the primary responsibility for oversight of incoming new work requests, assisting senior management with continuous portfolio management (status, projections, resource…
Provide vision and direction to key IT initiatives by integrating processes, systems, and information to fulfill objectives impacting multiple business stakeholders. Initiate, plan and execute projects while monito…
The Director of Change Validation will be responsible for managing the people and process involved with ensuring software changes moving to production have been tested appropriately and present the highest level of assurance that their introduction i…
At Freedom Mortgage Corporation, we are working with leading technologies that include Mulesoft to manage our move toward Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). We are searching for an experienced, senior level Mulesoft Development Technical…
The IT Project Reporting Analyst is a member of the IT Software Development team with the primary responsibility for research, gathering and analyzing IT Portfolio, Program, and Project data to track performance and develop reports with their re…
Responsible for defining technology solutions, including new applications and enhancements to existing software to be delivered to business partners. Work with business partners as a technology subject matter expert who can design transformative…
This position will provide leadership, vision and direction to key business initiatives by integrating processes, systems, and manage the portfolio of Technology Marketing projects. This position initiates, plans and executes projects while moni…
The Business Analyst formulates and defines project scope based on business objectives and technology capabilities through a combination of research, fact-finding, understanding of applicable business systems and industry standards. Pr…